I adore Britney

I, like you all, find her overwhelmingly genuine and sweet. There are so many accounts from fans and celebrities who have had positive experiences with her,  which makes me feel there's a high probability she really is the sweetheart we all think she is.

BUT......

As this is a discussion forum, let's play devil's advocate. The link below is suggestive of a really bad fan experience and seems legit. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40aHIjrfOWk

What do you think? - Is this a person wanting attention or did Britney just have really horrible and stressful day? Afterall, she is only human.

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, Cole_you_know said:

I, like you all, find her overwhelmingly genuine and sweet. There are so many accounts from fans and celebrities who have had positive experiences with her,  which makes me feel there's a high probability she really is the sweetheart we all think she is.

BUT......

As this is a discussion forum, let's play devil's advocate. The link below is suggestive of a really bad fan experience and seems legit. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40aHIjrfOWk

What do you think? - Is this a person wanting attention or did Britney just have really horrible and stressful day? Afterall, she is only human.

Attention *****? yes because people have said the very worst experience they got from her was a robotic smile and prescripted words and we know why she acts that way but we also heard the best experiences where she really looks into your eyes and genuinely listen to everything you say because you can see it in her eyes as fans have pointed out she does get teary. Even Britney have pointed out that when she was doing the residency she can see spot the die hard fans and the people just going there so many assume she would act a certain way or expect a certain experience because this popstar did this or that. 

So I don't think one over dramatic person could write off all the good she has done. 

EdEMvXQXoAAvTs3?format=jpg&name=mediumEdEMvXOWAAAcG02?format=jpg&name=mediumEdEMvXOWAAEnHjO?format=jpg&name=medium

Like any human she may have her moments but she far has proven what a kind soul she is throughout her life.

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

again I'll add, I actually had a coworker at my job who did a M&G for POM and told me his experience that he didn't have much expectations coming and he was lit (and black) so he came in and immediately embraced her in a hug saying "Britney" like they were longtime friends. She was startled and let out a nervous "hi" yet he said she was nothing but sweet to him. and listened to everything he had to say to her. So people making excuses and complaining, it really is down to how you act. He was chill and she was chill with him. He was telling me that he thought he was gonna get sent away because in his own words "she's probably thinking what the hell this ***** think he is thinking he can just touch me but man she was so sweet and called me sweetie and to enjoy the show. My life was complete and she killed it that night" I also talked to his brother and he said "Britney won my respect. that night she made my lil bro the happiest person in the world and she was on fire at the show." 

12193400_10204324016894053_3747703015774

I know she does enjoy doing m&g because she genuinely do want to get to know you but some people take it too far. He told me she didn't say much but it meant the world to him. This guy is a true stan because he openly said this despite our boss laughing at him for going to a britney spears concert and proudly wears this tshirt to work hence how we struck up our common love. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Ofcoursenot said:

It's beyond her songs and career, she has a beautiful soul, she's light:crying4:

Sorry, I'm still very moody:jl:

honestly I'm a moody person, I always wonder if I never had Britney in my life how dark I coulda been :umomg:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

honestly I'm a moody person, I always wonder if I never had Britney in my life how dark I coulda been :umomg:

To me, she's a very inspirational person, she is the epitome of strength and courage and the "Everything will be fine":crying4:

Im feel down today so..:tifftear:

• Love 1

It’s crazy that a person I’ve never met has influenced the person I am for 20+ years now. I love her and her art is an escape in awful times for me. She inspires me to be strong and to try and be a happy person. I wish I could give her a hug. :( 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/16/2020 at 8:11 PM, Mutya said:

britspears.jpg.c3fc2d201fc2bca7105bd973c69364ad.jpg

britspears.png

Have you ever stopped to think “omg I love Britney so much she’s not only my favorite artist but one of my biggest inspirations”? I get this feeling a lot when I listen to her songs or think about her. I’m so thankful for her really :crying1:

#FreeBritney

Forever infatuated with this woman. I've thought about her everyday since I was a teen.

Yea, she's a legendary performer and pop culture icon, but her humility, sweetness, and enigma make her the most interesting person for me.

Happy to be alive at the same time!

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Ofcoursenot said:

To me, she's a very inspirational person, she is the epitome of strength and courage and the "Everything will be fine":crying4:

Im feel down today so..:tifftear:

Exactly and for someone that doesn’t say much, it’s her actions that the most powerful. She leads by just being a good person.

• Love 2