I adore Britney

My favorite artist is Tom Waits.... 

Britney has this energy and beautiful, eerie mystery about her that is sooo moving to me. And she’s a wonderful performer. I relate to her (not the performer part lmao) a lot and I love that she has this darker side, but comes off as this charming, innocent angel. Hahaha. She’s a vibe for sure. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Oh my gosh definitely :mcry:

20 years and counting. She will always have such a special place in my heart. 
I still remember when Baby One More Time was released and I was sitting on the floor in my family’s basement watching TV and a commercial for the album came on and my little gay heart exploded. 
Life was never the same :overwhelm:

And it was peak 90’s omg.... it was like “Order now, and you’ll receive this free pack of Magic Markers!!!” :haha:

Iconic. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

Yes I cried when listening to stronger and walk on by today...she is the closest thing to a real-life angel amongst us and has continued to showcase nothing but love, vulnerability, beauty, strength, radiance and positive energy throughout her entire life (to name a few). Literally love her so much that I can’t imagine my world without her and will always continue to root for her.  :fakecry: 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Sometimes I think it’s rather ridiculous to be so obsessed over a person especially a  celebrity but when stans say “omg they had it hard” I look at Britney who basically just live her life and despite everything that was thrown at her, she bounced right back and not giving a pity party about like most celebs do. 
She is one of the strongest people and she wears her battle scars to show you. That’s why she’s Queen of Pop

• Love 9