Question: autograph

pop analyst

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Noooo don't say that! My autographed POM poster better not be an auto by Fe! 

The thing is though didn’t that come with a certificate of authenticity signed by Larry? Isn’t that like hugely illegal if it’s not Britney and classified as identity theft? They all look so different I know signatures are always different but they literally look completely different and nothing like her original autograph... 

15 hours ago, dbagswag said:

Ugh back in 2015 someone once told me if you mail it in she (or Fe apparently) would sign it and mail it back and I prepared everything, put it in my desk, and forgot about it. It's still sitting in there actually. :wontcry:

If you mailed something to PH they allegedly passed it on to be signed, I highly doubt this was real though 

2 hours ago, TylerSanchez said:

If you mailed something to PH they allegedly passed it on to be signed, I highly doubt this was real though 

I doubt the person I spoke to lied but I was hesitant to send in a cd booklet that meant a lot to me because I’d be risking never getting it back. Apparently according to people who posted here on this thread this was a viable autograph method. Whether it was Britney’s or an assistant’s is a different question I think. I even googled it yesterday and there are more people posting about this on some other forum from the time when POM was a thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

4 hours ago, TylerSanchez said:

The thing is though didn’t that come with a certificate of authenticity signed by Larry? Isn’t that like hugely illegal if it’s not Britney and classified as identity theft? They all look so different I know signatures are always different but they literally look completely different and nothing like her original autograph... 

I don't think any posters signed at concerts do. I think Ariana grand did something similar but idk if a COA came with it. 

Either way, I do believe it would be considered a fraud and worthless then. 

Archived