Question: autograph

pop analyst

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Noooo don't say that! My autographed POM poster better not be an auto by Fe! 

Yeah that King Alex guy said that Fe signs the posters but I think the work is split up amongst both of them. It’s actually a normal practice with celebrities that goes all the way back to the old Hollywood days. I mean you have to really study hard to know but I can see why that would happen when sometimes the M&G group is large. 

• Super Mods

I used to get into autograph collecting back in the days and collectors always reported that they always had good luck with Britney when they mail them to the venue she’s gonna perform at. One guy mailed his Britney booklet and it was signed compared to sending it to her fan club address. I’m guessing it’s because she’s bored while they do her hair and make up. 

Fe says that she usually lays out everything that needs to be signed on a table for her and she goes and signs them before the show stars and it usually includes fan requested items or contest stuff. From the footages I’ve seen her, she never has a problem signing and it’s usually her team that’s swatting her away. 

23 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

At least it's a one of a kind..... A Britney Fe auto lol.... Here's mine before I got it professionally framed. I take autographs very seriously lol 

Screenshot_20200711-150547_Instagram

XNxHj69.jpg

My signature looks totally different then yours. :britdrown:  I know Fe wasn’t with Britney during my tour date so....who knows. 

2 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

XNxHj69.jpg

My signature looks totally different then yours. :britdrown:  I know Fe wasn’t with Britney during my tour date so....who knows. 

Same. It's impossible to know and if it isn't hers I feel a bit betrayed that I got ripped off. 

I know that celebrities usually change up their signatures as time passes by. They first make it cute and write out their full name cuz they are starting out in hollywood. But as time passes they scribble it Cuz they're in a hurry, etc. 

I got Hugh Jackman's auto at a premiere and noticed how much it's changed! In the beginning it was all nice and neat, you can see his name, sorta. Now it's just a line and a loop (HJ) 

So it could very well that Britney did sign some (if not all) but I feel like yours is more the authentic one. Mine... Who knows lol 

21 minutes ago, dbagswag said:

Ugh back in 2015 someone once told me if you mail it in she (or Fe apparently) would sign it and mail it back and I prepared everything, put it in my desk, and forgot about it. It's still sitting in there actually. :wontcry:

Where were you supposed to mail it to? :orangu: omg i feel like a Britney's sig so far away from my reality 

Archived