Miss Saweetie did it with “Pretty ***** Freestyle”

Style.

I finally see some attitude from Miss Saweetie. Pretty ***** Freestyles is everything Tap In could not! The beat is sickening and she’s actually spitting some fierce lyrics. It’s nothing out of this world, but she’s definitely going in the right direction with this one. Check it out. 

Pretty face, no waist, first place

I be a billionaire if I sold my *** tape :queenflopga:
saweetie.jpg.807a458c42e4b98ccbe92fb8e00d5c5f.jpg

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Saweetie is the worst female rapper out of this new generation. Sorry. And for someone who always brags about having a college degree, she sure does rap like a third grader that gets mad at the teacher when asked to read out loud.

drag race no GIF

What about this freestyle? I mean, yeah, she’s not the most talented but she has some bops and with this freestyle things are looking OKAY. She’s also the least problematic. 

YeTCf9h.gif

9 minutes ago, Style. said:

What about this freestyle? I mean, yeah, she’s not the most talented but she has some bops and with this freestyle things are looking OKAY. She’s also the least problematic. 

YeTCf9h.gif

I think Megan is the least problematic. Saweetie has thrown shade by thinking she’s better than the other females who don’t have a degree. Meanwhile a man who just graduated from high school at 30 is writing her raps (quavo)

excited jump GIF by Quavo

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I think Megan is the least problematic. Saweetie has thrown shade by thinking she’s better than the other females who don’t have a degree. Meanwhile a man who just graduated from high school at 30 is writing her raps (quavo)

excited jump GIF by Quavo

I don’t think he’s writing her raps, but if he do it, then I’m praying for them.
tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

16 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

Yeah honestly this is nothing extraordinary... like it’s decent but basic.. 

Considering her catalog, this is OKAY. I think her MAIN problem is her delivery. She seems too soft and has no force delivering a song in full. 

GIVE US SOME ATTITUDE *****

10 minutes ago, Style. said:

I don’t think he’s writing her raps, but if he do it, then I’m praying for them.
tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

Considering her catalog, this is OKAY. I think her MAIN problem is her delivery. She seems too soft and has no force delivering a song in full. 

GIVE US SOME ATTITUDE *****

Yeah that’s like the best way to put it. The lyrics are good but there’s not much personality and passion behind it. Saweetie’s cute tho I like her songs ok just not obsessed like I am with some other female rappers 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block