The Veronicas - "Biting My Tongue" (song)

I literally forgot that they had a single coming out and only remembered about it a day late... :jl: Uhm, anyway, I listened to it and... I'm disappointed. A bit basic, not too interesting, a bit repetitive... maybe I need to give it time to grow on me, I don't know. But it's definitely no "Think Of Me", "In My Blood" or "On Your Side".

There last three singles have been snooze fests (The Only High, Think of Me, Ugly). And we can add this to the list. 

I want another In My Blood or You Ruin Me. They have so many unreleased albums floating round (Life On Mars and In My Blood) that have leaked which have much better tracks, like Stutter. 

I’ll love them no matter what, as they are Aussies and have released three amazing records (two which changed my life in a big way), but I’m kinda not feeling this new “Human” album era.

On 6/29/2020 at 12:03 AM, OnlyFacts said:

OH MY GOODNESS! I just posted about how much I missed them just last week! My girls are back! 

:wontcry::crying1::yasqueen:

Stream untouched!

Also, ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why nicki fans are mad. Big mad  😘

It's their best song, period.  :whiteladydance: I remember watching this on TV when I was little, and that I liked it instantly. :goat:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block