The Veronicas - "Biting My Tongue" (song)

OH MY GOODNESS! I just posted about how much I missed them just last week! My girls are back! 

:wontcry::crying1::yasqueen:

Stream untouched!

Also, ”invasion of privacy” is still charting on the billboard 200 TWO years after its release. It is currently #92 on the billboard 200. Where is “Queen”?! Where is “trollz” in it’s second week? Yeah. That’s why nicki fans are mad. Big mad  😘

8 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I had no idea 

Mhm. :mhm:

4ever was on the TRL countdown and I don't remember if they charted another song after that but that one had quite the longevity on the countdown despite not going to #1. And then the next time I remember that they were back on the TRL countdown was for Untouched. I think that one might've peaked higher. Just not sure if it went to #1. :imcute:

1 hour ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I can’t believe anyone outside Australia even knows them! Slay :gaspney:

:urite:

kidding me? 4Ever, Everything I'm not and Untouched were playing on TV CONSTANTLY here in Belgium! Cause of 4Ever, I got introduced to them and I am happy they're finally releasing a new album!

Also, When It All Falls Apart was included in the popular Sims game. That's quite an achievement!

I also wasn’t aware my Australian girls were known much o/s. I knew a couple of tracks charted outside of Australia. Untouched being the main?

Since their last studio album in 2014 did any of these tracks make waves overseas??? in my blood, on your side, the only high, think of me or ugly?! In my blood was a #1 single here. I suggest you all check them out if not. 
Love their stuff, takes me back to being 15 and not so lowkey vibing to 4ever and the secret life of... that followed. 😂🙋🏻‍♂️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block