Views on Homosexuality by Country (2020)

Slayer

8 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m shocked at the numbers for Russia, Kenya and Nigeria  :omg:

Wherever you live, just know that you are loved, even if the government says otherwise. :sendinglove: Good thing I don’t live in Russia...I’d be sitting on 🍆 on the steps of the courthouse in protest :queenflopga:

I’m pretty sure you would vanish and never be seen again. 

The numbers are probably higher for most citizens in those countries but they fear the government so they aren’t going to say they are pro-gay. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2020 at 8:21 PM, Fenixxx123 said:

Here in Chile there still a lot of discrimination towards the LGBTQ+ community and it´s really sad. Even though there are new laws that are appearing lately about protecting LGBTQ+ community, the problem is the people, a lot of them have this Catholic and conservative way of thinking which result in discrimination.

Hope more significant changes happen in the future. Our society is changing in favor of the LGBTQ+ community more now than it was 10 years ago so hope it still doing that way.

The same happens here in Argentina. Altough marriage equality has been legal for the last ten years (July 2010), being gay still means being discriminated, caricatured by the media, or becoming the object of assaulting. Younger generations seem to be more accepting of the LGBTQ community but there's still a long way to go

Interesting. I am from Hungary. In my closest circle there is No problem but what I generally experience from the news and reading the comments on facebook for example, it’s scary.

Recently they put out a rainbow flag on one the facades of a public institution for the first time. (Thanks to the first gay friendly mayor in Budapest) And it was not warm welcomed... like it was satanism or something. A politician has gone as far that he took a ladder and climbed up to take it down. As it’s sick and must be cured. And this is basically the narrative here. Ignorant people here even merge it with the p*******a. So it’s kinda insane.

And a year ago there was a coke ad here and there in the city. With some gay friendly but subtle photos which spread the motto “love is love”. And this was the biggest issue for many people for weeks... like one poster away there was an ad for a website with sugar daddies. No one cared. So it’s hypocracy at it’s best!

https://freeimage.host/i/dPU3Cv

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block