Reality TV Competition Show Judges: A Heated Discussion

LiLi86

Do you enjoy watching your faves as celebrity judges? I would love to hear why or why not. 

Personally, I choose not to watch these shows. I don't usually enjoy watching reality TV competition shows and I would probably prefer to watch my faves releasing fresh material and/or touring. It always seemed a little boring to me...Like releasing a greatest hits album. That said, I did watch Jessica Simpson judge a show called Fashion Star many moons ago, and I remember really liking that one. Maybe it's specifically music competition shows that I don't connect with. 

I made the difficult decision to not tune in to watch some of my faves during their stints as judges and although I'm comfortable with that choice, I'm curious if there's anyone out there who does watch these shows and what your opinion is on the matter. Maybe there is someone you would like to see judging a reality TV competition that would be a great fit for this work? 

I'm including a list of some past celebrity judges that come to mind and the shows they were associated with. I'm sure there are many more I haven't mentioned. Please feel free to shout out your faves!

• Britney Spears: The X Factor
  • Demi Lovato: The X Factor
  • Kelly Rowland: The X Factor
  • Nicole Scherzinger: The X Factor
  • Miley Cyrus: The Voice
  • Christina Aguilera: The Voice
  • Gwen Stefani: The Voice
  • Shakira: The Voice
  • Alicia Keys: The Voice
  • Jennifer Lopez: American Idol
  • Mariah Carey: American Idol
  • Nicki Minaj: American Idol