Generation Z created the PC culture

I'm convinced generation Z created PC culture 

I do find them easily to get offended and are very sensitive.

Ok. 

I see ur point.

But I grew up at a conservative time. And parents tried to PC our culture 

#1 A political group of parents tried and failed to create a Music rating system.

They lost. :billie:

RIAA only voluntarily created The parental advisory explicit content.  But gave more freedom. Said it's up to the label..

In 2001 albums by Janet Jackson and Jlo was originally offered without the explicit warning. @ColdAsFire88 can tell you the steamy very erotic Would you mind was at one point subjected to standards by the press. She doesn't even cuss. But when Virgin reissued all for you. An edited version was issued 

But Janet let it be known she hated being censored  

"I've been told to watch my mouth, but I'm like hell no. What I find what people do in the bedroom is a beautiful thing. But I made a kid friendly version for those that shouldn't hear this right now"

That track is removed from the edited version of All for you.

I also grew up with Marilyn Manson (our parents viewed him as satainic, he's much calmer now. But The antichrist superstar scared a lot of people, though he was misunderstood.)

Icp and the entire psychopath records 

Google juggalos and juggalauts. They are branded as a gang in the US. The band has expressed how their fans are judged whike others aren't. 

So a lot of people find my demented. Avd twisted. But research on YouTube what I grew up with and around. 

Nothing offends me. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived