Battle of the Sophomore Albums - Bracket Round 2

Pick the better and more iconic album from the two  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here’s the round 2 of the previous bracket although it seemed like no one cared because the last one got 18 votes in total while some other polls on the Britney Section got like 300 :clownery: I’ll still be following up with a Round 3 after this. 

Again, I know that this is a Britney Spears fan site and hence is very vulnerable to bias but I hope everyone votes objectively for the better albums in each poll category leaving aside personal biases. 

Vote away <3

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Like a Virgin, Breakout, Revival, Future Nostalgia :clownery: I can already I'm going to be the black sheep in this thread :smokney2:

E X C U S E  M E :shocked:

I can understand you picking Like A Virgin and FN because both the former is iconic and latter sounds better but Breakout over BDAY and Revival over TEENAGE DREAM?!?:ohwut:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

OIDIA, B'day, Teenage dream, Future nostalgia :goat: qualtiy wise, I think FN is the best sophomore, whereas cultural wise, its for sure OIDIA! Hopefully FN can come to round 3

I do think FN is a the better album based on quality but it's up against 21 by THE Adele :jeanluc: Someone Like You and Rolling In The Deep are legendary :blast: 

I'm really interested what direction this will go because all these albums are iconic in their own right. Like A Virgin cemented Madonna's status as an icon, Oops has that cultural impact, Teenage Dream has like 6 #1 singles, 21 made Adele the force she is today and more.

2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

E X C U S E  M E :shocked:

I can understand you picking Like A Virgin and FN because both the former is iconic and latter sounds better but Breakout over BDAY and Revival over TEENAGE DREAM?!?:ohwut:

I haven't listened to either "Breakout" or "B'Day", so I went with the former because I prefer Miley, but I just looked at the tracklists and want to change my answer. :tiffcackle: In terms of Selena Gomez and Katya Purina. I mean, "Teenage Dream" is fun, but I'd rather listen to "Revival":katyfrog:

20 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I do think FN is a the better album based on quality but it's up against 21 by THE Adele :jeanluc: Someone Like You and Rolling In The Deep are legendary :blast:

Sorry but I feel FN is the far more better album. But tbh, 21 and FN are incomparable. 21 is full of heart-broken breakup ballads whereas FN is the “I’m over his fake crap” and dancing soundtrack full of bops. They are like day and night.

Archived