Britney Jean & Dr. Luke - a theory

42 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

LMAO IM SO SORRY but allegedly from as far as we know for most of the songs... yes you've been living a lie :britdrown:

and u kno after the Passenger demo with Katys vocals leaked and the "she wasnt involved AT ALL" thing began we kinda added 1+1 :yesokay:

but its okay just drink some red whine and walk on the sky :letitburn:

:orangu: now I know why we have meltdowns in this fandom all the time :selenerz:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who remembers here that Britney had drama with Dr. Luke during the Femme Fatale era? Did I make that up? I thought she didn't really wanna work with Dr Luke on Britney Jean because he made her life hell during the recording of Femme Fatale.

Eh I’m not sure if that was the case. I seem to remember reading she was working with more different producers at the time and us fans seemed happy there was going to be less Dr Luke after he dominated Femme Fatale. Not sure how you can compare Ooh La La with Alien and Brightest Morning Star lol. 

Archived