Sine from above is so BEAUTIFUL

sullivanSP

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

A very powerful song. It induces such a strong sense of nostalgia and sincerity. :tysm: It makes me feel like I am 100 years old and have lived this incredible, adventure-filled life, and now it's flashing right before my eyes like a highlight reel. Sounds cheesy, but it really does make me feel that way. :fakecry:

Yes it is a very magical track, I don’t think I’ve ever heard a song quite like it :( 

For me It makes me think about how I will be an old man one day, nearing the end of life thinking about the life I lived. It’s bang on nostalgic baby that’s the word x :wow:

Not to be contrarian I am actually curious if there’s anyone out there who hates this song other than me? It’s getting so much praise and I don’t get it.
Am I the only one who hated this song and thought that it was the worst song on Chromatica? 

I don’t particularly care for Elton on the song, but he does add a retro vibe to it. 

But it’s definitely one of my favorites from the album. The production is insane. Something about those distorted strings or whatever they are during the chorus and outro really strike something in me. :yesplease:

Archived