Aaliyah The Fallen Angel

sullivanSP

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

One in a million is the type of song that can take you to a place you didn't even know existed. 

Also Try again is one of my fave music videos ever, the song the outfit the makeup and dance it's all perfect.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

13 minutes ago, Midnight said:

One in a million is the type of song that can take you to a place you didn't even know existed. 

Also Try again is one of my fave music videos ever, the song the outfit the makeup and dance it's all perfect.

Try again is so futuristic, it’s timeless. I listen to it today and think wow. “I hope music is like this in the future” 

One in a million makes me cry, it’s the backtrack, all I remember is the tribute video whenever I listen to it :tiffsniffle:

• Content Curators
11 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Try again is so futuristic, it’s timeless. I listen to it today and think wow. “I hope music is like this in the future” 

One in a million makes me cry, it’s the backtrack, all I remember is the tribute video whenever I listen to it :tiffsniffle:

Yes something about One in a million that has such a deep and haunting vibe. I cant listen to that song too often it literally makes me feel extremely lonely for some reason even though I'm not.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Yes something about One in a million that has such a deep and haunting vibe. I cant listen to that song too often it literally makes me feel extremely lonely for some reason even though I'm not.

I thought I was the only one who felt that way. I legit listen to it if I’m feeling really down... but that’s not a bad thing 

Archived