Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, joanhs said:

I thought we were supposed to not support anything :jlostare:

Wasn’t glory her baby tho? And she worked super hard on it? And that she loved that album so much? I guess that means nothing 

I’m not coming at u but sometimes we have to think about Britney too

yeah she’s stuck but she also uses music to express herself 

no one supported inthezone from here (mostly) 

But there’s a time and place 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
48 minutes ago, joanhs said:

I can’t help it!  :kidcries:

Britney’s BOPS are too Top Shelf. The world has to know about this beautiful song. I’m praying in my stan dreams that all of this attention GLORY is getting will reignite that spark and inspire her to work on new music.  :letitburn:

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Purchased! :ohwut:

I can’t believe that we have a newish kinda “single” in 2020, but these days I’ll take anything!  :wendycry:

Right?! It’s crazy but I feel like I’m hearing it for the first time. That new cover delusion but I’m living for it :urite: sent a copy to my fam :urite: I swear the first person that mentions Lou coins is getting a kick in the *** :clicktina:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, joanhs said:

That didn’t last long. Let me just message her “sorry Britney I know you love us and gave this to us but sorry can’t buy or stream because I don’t want to give Lou coins” like enough already and let fans enjoy her damn music :parisok:

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, mtlinhares said:

Lol my friends too. But I'll let them think what they want, because they loved it :haha:

Is it wrong I kept my mouth shut :makeup: only cause my older sister is no longer in with her music so she doesn’t know but she’s the one that told me that she saw Britney released new music :urite:

• Love 4
  • Haha 4