Blackout2006 4th studio album is out now!

Blackout2006

6 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

It's your career ending album, deal with it b tch  

You Wish GIFs | Tenor

6 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

@Blackout2006, your latest album only sold 380K copies over the course of 9 months. :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: What do you have to say for yourself? :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

It might be lower than my Circus & Circus Act II album sales but at least I got 4 new #1s in Exhale Hot Top 3 to add to my 20 #1 collection of hits and am #1 In the Exhale Weekly Top 10 Charts & #3 in Leading Exhalers Top 10 of February as we speak. @Look But Don't Touch and @GODNEY IS A QUEEN wish they could relate :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

6 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

He probably gave some random people on the streets like 4 copies for free :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: And they probably didn't even want to take it :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Oh really? Cuz I saw you discounting that flop album of yours to $0.004, and even with such a tragic discount it nobody came to buy it :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

You Wish GIFs | Tenor

It might be lower than my Circus & Circus Act II album sales but at least I got 4 new #1s in Exhale Hot Top 3 to add to my 20 #1 collection of hits and am #1 In the Exhale Weekly Top 10 Charts & #3 in Leading Exhalers Top 10 of February as we speak. @Look But Don't Touch and @GODNEY IS A QUEEN wish they could relate :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

And how many of those #1s stood the test of time or are remembered? That’s what I thought sweetie. You not even being able to scan tinfoil during your Clown & Clown Act II era, despite having an explosive debut, is an embarrassment to say the least. At least my #1s are considered classics and mind you, during a time when #1s were hard to attain during the early days of Fadhale. Having a slew of #1s doesn’t mean you or they are automatically remembered just FYI. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

13 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

And how many of those #1s stood the test of time or are remembered? That’s what I thought sweetie. You not even being able to scan tinfoil during your Clown & Clown Act II era, despite having an explosive debut, is an embarrassment to say the least. At least my #1s are considered classics and mind you, during a time when #1s were hard to attain during the early days of Fadhale. Having a slew of #1s doesn’t mean you or they are automatically remembered just FYI. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

All of my #1s are remembered. Keep lying to yourself, than you have more memorable #1s when I am the one whom scored 2 consecutively. Plus, 90% of my #1s were gained in competitive days for your information, its not like I won with just 4 points, no I was winning with over a 100 points usually :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Also, wheres your source it scanned below tinfoil? The last time I checked, Exhale Recording Association certified my Circus & Circus Act II 4x platinum and 8x platinum. Anyways, when was your last platinum album? 1802? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Mind you, I just recently moved up to the #6th best-selling exhale of 2021 which was up from 20my 20 stats, and supposedly I am a flop? While you are probably seething around the top 200 :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Your days are over fad, so move on :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

All of my #1s are remembered. Keep lying to yourself, than you have more memorable #1s when I am the one whom scored 2 consecutively. Plus, 90% of my #1s were gained in competitive days for your information, its not like I won with just 4 points, no I was winning with over a 100 points usually :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Also, wheres your source it scanned below tinfoil? The last time I checked, Exhale Recording Association certified my Circus & Circus Act II 4x platinum and 8x platinum. Anyways, when was your last platinum album? 1802? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Mind you, I just recently moved up to the #6th best-selling exhale of 2021 which was up from 20my 20 stats, and supposedly I am a flop? While you are probably seething around the top 200 :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Your days are over fad, so move on :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Screaming :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Sweetie I just attained my SEVENTH diamond thread which is hard to get, not everybody has that to their credit :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Not to mention, my last album and tour broke the ExhaleScan Record for fastest selling album and was sold out within a couple hours :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Not bad for an Exhaler who debuted in 2010 and is the ONLY only one out of ha peers (unless you include @Jordan Miller) who is still active :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Now that’s LONGEVITY :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

And NOT TO MENTION I also hold the record for most emojis contributed to Exhale: :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat::chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch::fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad::goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush::pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: and probably a few more I’m missing because I can’t even keep track of my own success anymore :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

NOT TO MENTION X2 I probably would have had several more if I wasn’t snubbed and blackballed from ClearExhnnel last year for choosing Pepsi as my sponsor instead of Jordan so stay prest. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

5 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Sweetie I just attained my SEVENTH diamond thread which is hard to get, not everybody has that to their credit :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Is that so? Because according to the ERA (Exhale Recording Association), your thread has to sell 10k (10k=10 million) views or reach over 50 pages in order to be diamond thread, but you achieved none of that and yet say your thread is diamond already? Giving Bey a run with those inflations of yrs maam :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

19 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Not to mention, my last album and tour broke the ExhaleScan Record for fastest selling album and was sold out within a couple hours :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Thats true, but I just broke that record with my Circus Act II :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

8 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

And NOT TO MENTION I also hold the record for most emojis contributed to Exhale: :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat::chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch::fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad::goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush::pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 

Nnnn an exhale icon :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

8 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

OT TO MENTION X2 I probably would have had several more if I wasn’t snubbed and blackballed from ClearExhnnel last year for choosing Pepsi as my sponsor instead of Jordan so stay prest. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

No excuse since I too was blacklisted in my Britney era but still scored two #1's at the time :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived