Should I stop to make 60FPS Britney videos?

MSTAR

1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

Yeah, I planned to do that but I can only add 3 videos, I don't have space anymore on GDrive and MEGA... And I have to master again the official videos, so I think I will release them alongside my website with all downloads.

That would be amazing!

5aed9d643b0e4f5732c46a66969d903e.gif

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, GODNEYSPEARS99 said:

Please keep the exported video frame rate the same as the imported video frame rate. I.e. 24FPS sourced music video exported at 24FPS, 30FPS tour/performance footage exported at 30FPS etc.

In all cases, they will be 24 or 30 FPS official videos on my website. But on YouTube, have you tried the web version of YouTube to see them in 24FPS? The 60FPS is not available on the web mobile version of YouTube.

This might be a stupid question, but is it possible to upscale Britney’s interviews?  Like the Diane Sawyer and Matt Lauer ones, for example?  

She has so many great tv appearances and performances that are in potato quality (stronger 2001 AMAs, old Ellen segments, etc.,) 

3 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

This might be a stupid question, but is it possible to upscale Britney’s interviews?  Like the Diane Sawyer and Matt Lauer ones, for example?  

She has so many great tv appearances and performances that are in potato quality (stronger 2001 AMAs, old Ellen segments, etc.,) 

I might, but I want to be honnest, it will be difficult to have decent results as like music videos, because I use uncompressed (leaked) mastered versions, so even if they are in 480p, they are 100x better than the VEVO videos. :brityes:

So I have to find if possible the master versions or at least get a DVD/uncompressed version of them to upscale them, but if I use YouTube videos to upscale, the results will be blurry and not great. I think with an AI upscaler it would work better but I'm still experimenting it for now. :ehum:

3 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

I might, but I want to be honnest, it will be difficult to have decent results as like music videos, because I use uncompressed (leaked) mastered versions, so even if they are in 480p, they are 100x better than the VEVO videos. :brityes:

So I have to find if possible the master versions or at least get a DVD/uncompressed version of them to upscale them, but if I use YouTube videos to upscale, the results will be blurry and not great. I think with an AI upscaler it would work better but I'm still experimenting it for now. :ehum:

Is there any chance you could do FTR or Stages one day since they got a DVD release?

6 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Oh okay. That makes sense. I know nothing about video editing, but just wanted to give you some ideas. What’s your YouTube channel? I’m gonna go subscribe :)!

1 minute ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Is there any chance you could do FTR or Stages one day since they got a DVD release?

Yes I might! I don't know when but when I finish my list of music videos, I might do them.

3 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Oh okay. That makes sense. I know nothing about video editing, but just wanted to give you some ideas. What’s your YouTube channel? I’m gonna go subscribe :)!

It's my username lol, MSTAR. Thank you so much! :makeitrain:

I'm remaking my old videos with bad editing, so I'm working on Gimme More with a mix of ALL versions in 4K 60FPS. After I will remake Overprotected and even the Dark Child Remix alone too if I find its master.

Archived