Should I stop to make 60FPS Britney videos?

MSTAR

Hello everyone! :hiii:

I wanted to ask you about the future of my YouTube channel (if I'm allowed of course), I can't choose myself only, so I need some opinions. :verycool:

On my YouTube channel, I enhance music videos of Britney in 4K, most of them are in 60FPS. Why I make them in 60FPS? It's because it looks way smoother, moves are way better and it doesn't looks "laggy" as the 24FPS, I want also to add something special to my upscale compared to others, and many like the 60FPS effects. :brityes:

But, the 24FPS have its charm, with a cinematic look and realistic, it's also prefered by many. :tbh:

Anyway, idk what to do for my next videos... Some complained about the fact that OIDIA and Scream And Shout weren't in 60FPS, and some others complained about the 60FPS (and many of my subs subbed for the 60FPS videos). 

What is your opinion? Thank you so much!! :makeitrain:

PS: everyone can see my 60FPS videos in 24FPS on YouTube online web version on a browser ln your smartphone.

PS2: I'm currently making Gimme More in 4K 60FPS

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Tbh I love watching your edits in their in glorious quality and the fact they're still 1000000x better than her Vevo uploads :typing:
But I'm not very pedantic, nor knowledgeable, about the specs side to really care tbh! :fran:

Thank you so much! :makeitrain:

4 minutes ago, ABBADABADOO said:

I love your videos. I would say to post them on 60FPS. I mean if you want to see a 24fps video you can go to Britney's vevo channel? Right? 

Another question, which software do you use to do that incredible work with the videos? :clap: THANK YOU! 

Thank you, people who wants to watch my videos but in 24FPS can always use their smartphone using a web browser and watch my videos without the 60FPS so in 24FPS in 4K.

I use Topaz AI with After Effects. A simple upscale is not enough, so I have to enhance myself the quality etc. But I don't use YouTube videos to upscale, I use leaked mastered version or TV broadcasts versions without compression.

7 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

can you make her old tours on 60 FPS? 

I plan to make them in 60FPS, just need the original masters or the original DVD rips to make them in 4K but making it 60FPS is easier, any video type should be fine.

2 hours ago, YoungOne said:

Your videos are the best HD upscale of all the fans in the planet so I think people should stfo and you can still working on it because the works is 100% amazing.

ps. Did your Vimeo account died? I can’t find it 

I don't have a Vimeo account but a YouTube Channel, I think you were talking about the videos of this thread: 

They are not my videos, but yeah they are one of the best HD upscales ever made!

1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

I don't have a Vimeo account but a YouTube Channel, I think you were talking about the videos of this thread: 

They are not my videos, but yeah they are one of the best HD upscales ever made!

we can work together if you wanna. there is a LOT of videos to remaster with AI Technology. wish I could have a NASA computer to do it all fast :nochillbrit:

but look, i dont want you to stop doing your thing on your channel, AT ALL. but regarding music videos, IMO I would drop the 60frames per second. but this is just me, cause im taking care of the AI music videos to the best quality possible so we can future make a Blu Ray music videos collection for the fans. If you wanna join me I would be glad to. But just dont stop doing your thing. 

5 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

we can work together if you wanna. there is a LOT of videos to remaster with AI Technology. wish I could have a NASA computer to do it all fast :nochillbrit:

but look, i dont want you to stop doing your thing on your channel, AT ALL. but regarding music videos, IMO I would drop the 60frames per second. but this is just me, cause im taking care of the AI music videos to the best quality possible so we can future make a Blu Ray music videos collection for the fans. If you wanna join me I would be glad to. But just dont stop doing your thing. 

To be honnest, I don't have a nasa computer too lol, it takes so much hours for the rendering SD to HD, I don't touch the SD to 4K directly, it makes the image worse...

I don't have the same quality as your last videos shared on YouTube, like OIDIA is just amazing! 100x better than my upscale. It's maybe because I don't have a powerful PC, need to upgrade my GPU :haha:

3 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

To be honnest, I don't have a nasa computer too lol, it takes so much hours for the rendering SD to HD, I don't touch the SD to 4K directly, it makes the image worse...

I don't have the same quality as your last videos shared on YouTube, like OIDIA is just amazing! 100x better than my upscale. It's maybe because I don't have a powerful PC, need to upgrade my GPU :haha:

its all about the AI Tech. the best we will ever get at this stage, unless her USELESS team does something about it. But I think you might be able to handle it, if you're able to edit and render your videos. how long does it take for you to render your videos? :schoolingtime: 

you can add me on messenger or whatsapp if you want.

8 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

its all about the AI Tech. the best we will ever get at this stage, unless her USELESS team does something about it. But I think you might be able to handle it, if you're able to edit and render your videos. how long does it take for you to render your videos? :schoolingtime: 

you can add me on messenger or whatsapp if you want.

It depends. A simple render of an edit of a 4 minutes video in 4K takes 20-30 minutes, interpolating in 60FPS takes 40 minutes. Upscaling many hours and can easily reach 10 hours. I have a Ryzen 5 2400G using a GTX1050 (yeah only that GPU lol, but I'm thinking about upgrading)

7 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

It depends. A simple render of an edit of a 4 minutes video in 4K takes 20-30 minutes, interpolating in 60FPS takes 40 minutes. Upscaling many hours and can easily reach 10 hours. I have a Ryzen 5 2400G using a GTX1050 (yeah only that GPU lol, but I'm thinking about upgrading)

gurl you're perfect to go then. 10h it is the expected time for a very GOOD fast performance. its common to be 24h at times. ill pm me. lets do it. 

6 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

You should do one video in 24 and 60 so people can see the difference and compare. Personally, I never liked the 60 it kinda looks fake and weird to me but apparently many do like it

Yes I think I will do that, I hope YouTube will make a feature to choose the frame rate for the viewer. The only way to see my 60FPS videos in 24FPS is to use a smartphone/tablet and use a web browser to access to the Youtube web version instead of the app.

4 minutes ago, zenden said:

thanks for making Britney videos in HQ. idk the difference between 24 and 60 . i like it either way. cause it's better quality than the official ones

Thank you so much! The difference is that the 24FPS is the original frame rate which means 24 images per second, the 60FPS means 60 images per second, so having more images makes the video way smoother.

1 minute ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

I really love your 4K Videos.:mimiclap: I subscripted some days ago!

But would it be possible to upload them on Google Drive, so there would be no need for Alternatives versions? :)

Yeah, I planned to do that but I can only add 3 videos, I don't have space anymore on GDrive and MEGA... And I have to master again the official videos, so I think I will release them alongside my website with all downloads.

Archived