Lady Gaga, Beyonce, BTS, the Obamas and more join YouTube's 'Dear Class of 2020' virtual graduation event

• Leader

I think one of the most difficult generations to belong to right now besides being an elderly person is a high school student. 

Imagine not getting the opportunity to celebrate the milestones every adolescent before you did.

This pandemic is tough, but some super star A-listers are joining forces to make the world a better place and ease the angst.

YouTube is streaming a virtual graduation event on June 6th at 3 pm EST.

It features speeches from the Obamas (:crying1:), Lady Gaga, Beyonce and more. 

Gaga is performing as well, as is BTS, Camila Cabello, Doja Cat, Megan Thee Stallion (with Beyonce as as surprise I bet :jj:) and more.

Are YOU tuning in?

graduation.jpg.f7e16127419c8bc869256b2920994e46.jpg

• Love 1

This is so sweet. :crying4: As someone who is graduating high school tomorrow, it really means a lot to me that so much is happening in an attempt to make up for what we lost. :crying3: Even the small things mean a lot, like that absolutely adorable video posted on the Sesame Street Twitter page of Cookie Monster talking about my class. :makeitrain: My sister is actually throwing me a super cheap birthday party/graduation party/prom in a few weeks and all of this has honestly gotten me so emotional. :kyliecry:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block