Christina Aguilera and Miguel perform "Remember Me" for ‘Disney Singalong’ Special

• Leader

Christina Aguilera And Miguel turned on the Spanish heat in a special performance for the “Disney Family Singalong: Volume II” special.

They sang "Remember Me" from the film "Coco." It won Best Original song at the 2018 Academy Awards, featured on the film's Spanish-language soundtrack album.

Xtina sounds really great here! :fakecry:

I'm glad artists are still doing something, but this at-home stuff is just not the tea. 

Thoughts on the performance? 

xtina.jpg.484946bf13b63c54fdef9c5c0aef89c6.jpg

Eh it was fine but I dont get why artists cant just entertain us with acoustic versions of their own songs on IG and Youtube. Or dance rourtines.

Britney could show us some of her best choreo and do some acoustic versions of her songs with her OG voice instead we get runways and "fitness" videos

Christina could do acoustic versions of her songs and covers but instead we get her singing disney songs that she had nothing to do with.

No thanks. Focus on promoting YOUR stuff and satisfying fans of YOUR music.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block