Dua Lipa filming music video for next 'Future Nostalgia' single

• Leader

Dua Lipa says she's filming a new music video for her next 'Future Nostalgia' single. :duadance:

It's unclear what track will be the next release, but there's buzz that it's "Hallucinate." "Levitating" is also a contender.

From Billboard:

What Will Be the Next Future Nostalgia Single?

"I'm going to keep it a little secret for now, but we are working on a new music video for a new song, which I'm excited about. ... We've been working on the video for that from home. Trying to do something fun. ... But it has its own story. We'll let that happen. When the time comes, you'll see."

JUSTICE FOR LEVITATING. :letitburn:

What do YOU want to be the next single?

dua-single.jpg

47 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If it’s going to be a video shot at home it can be Hallucinate BUT please save Love Again & Levitating for a proper post Corona videos :yesplease:

I totally agree with this. I love all of this album but Love Again is my favorite and I want a MV that will do the song justice. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.