Hey y'all

theannehedonia

So I used to post on exhale like agesssss ago (First started visiting BH in 2007 and posting in exhale 2008ish). Then it was filled with Gaga and Xtina trolls **** posted constantly to get a rise out of us Britney fans.:cuteidk:

I left after all the frequent posters in general kept getting exposed for catfishing. :crying1:

Now that I live alone and am quarantined, I'm bored and socially contact deficient. So hello again! I wonder if there's any posters that I know from back then still on here? If so, hey y'all. :awks:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Roxxy said:

Mmhmm. There was also BreatheHeavy Community. A short lived Exhale 2.0. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

I'm not familiar with them. I think that I quit exhale in 2012, but I've been a devout follower of breatheheavy, throughout the ups and downs of my britney obsession. I was constantly involved in drama back then, and it was so toxic but extremely entertaining. I locked myself out of my original account, I would love to have it back. :fakecry:

1 minute ago, brycetippe said:

I'm not familiar with them. I think that I quit exhale in 2012, but I've been a devout follower of breatheheavy, throughout the ups and downs of my britney obsession. I was constantly involved in drama back then, and it was so toxic but extremely entertaining. I locked myself out of my original account, I would love to have it back.

Does it still exist? Cause I know there was a purge back then. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, brycetippe said:

So I used to post on exhale like agesssss ago (First started visiting BH in 2007 and posting in exhale 2008ish). Then it was filled with Gaga and Xtina trolls **** posted constantly to get a rise out of us Britney fans.:cuteidk:

I left after all the frequent posters in general kept getting exposed for catfishing. :crying1:

Now that I live alone and am quarantined, I'm bored and socially contact deficient. So hello again! I wonder if there's any posters that I know from back then still on here? If so, hey y'all. :awks:

Yay!!! My prayers have been answered! 

Just now, puppylo16 said:

I just remembered a guy name Bryce :awks:

Bahahahahaha, probably for the best. Exhale back then was basically like mean girls, and I was like... Janice. I used to post videos of myself singing and stuff too... so cringey. Though my greatest claim to fame was being featured on britneyspears.com in 2008. :eheeek:

Archived