POM first outfit??

theosgrlt

Hey, this is my real first post. I've been reading your topics since 2014 but never dare to post anything.

I find this insta account and they recently post about the supposed original outfit/wig for POM. They look insane way better than the one's from the premiere.:thelook:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-2lrxOlXWj/

What do you think guys? Can we believe this insta account? 

PS: Can we post pics? I didn't find how to do it 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These sketches are all real Marco Marco sketches. The designs were great, but unfortunately he couldn't execute any of them. They almost all looked really bad. Here are the sketches:

image-asset.png?format=1500w

This video shows a couple of costumes she didn't wear, including the opening outfit from this sketch:

15 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

These sketches are all real Marco Marco sketches. The designs were great, but unfortunately he couldn't execute any of them. They almost all looked really bad. Here are the sketches:

This video shows a couple of costumes she didn't wear, including the opening outfit from this sketch:

I don't know how designers work, but shouldn't they do their creations on models that have the normal proportions of a human being, specifically the one that's supposed to wear the costumes?

Those look great for those cartoon characters, but many of the outfits were very unflattering to Britney's body at the beginning of the residency. 

1 hour ago, BritneySpurs said:

Yeah that’s probably why Britney had that reaction and rejected his outfits. Base the on the sketches, it would have slayed so it is his fault. Also base on her commentary, it seems like the outfits weren’t made to be practical and made to look flashy which is very much his thing since the pop stars he makes clothes for are usually just standing and sway their hips at the most. He clearly didn’t listen to her or consider her into his designs more like treating it as a gay’s dream of dressing Britney as if she’s your Barbie doll kind of thing like “oh my god fierce!” it’s too super hero like and if she rejected the power ranger plot for BOMT then she’s not gonna be onboard with this. He did not study his gay textbook.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah that’s probably why Britney had that reaction and rejected his outfits. Base the on the sketches, it would have slayed so it is his fault. Also base on her commentary, it seems like the outfits weren’t made to be practical and made to look flashy which is very much his thing since the pop stars he makes clothes for are usually just standing and sway their hips at the most. He clearly didn’t listen to her or consider her into his designs more like treating it as a gay’s dream of dressing Britney as if she’s your Barbie doll kind of thing like “oh my god fierce!” it’s too super hero like and if she rejected the power ranger plot for BOMT then she’s not gonna be onboard with this. He did not study his gay textbook.

Yeah I just dont think he knows what hes doing. Like in the video I posted, he says that the original opening outfit looked great on but she couldn't dance in it bc it weighed like 20 pounds. Well hello... lol. It's Britney Spears!

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know how designers work, but shouldn't they do their creations on models that have the normal proportions of a human being, specifically the one that's supposed to wear the costumes?

Those look great for those cartoon characters, but many of the outfits were very unflattering to Britney's body at the beginning of the residency. 

He's an underwear designer and prob should stick to that. Out of the original sketches, she only wore 2 of them. The BOMT/OIDIA one was awful:
65Ly.gif

The other one was Circus and it was fine imo but it wasn't anywhere near as good as the design:

Optimized-BcjSmokCEAA7AMY-588.jpg

He designed her costumes well but couldn't actually make them.

7 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

Yeah I just dont think he knows what hes doing. Like in the video I posted, he says that the original opening outfit looked great on but she couldn't dance in it bc it weighed like 20 pounds. Well hello... lol. It's Britney Spears!

Yeah, he had many excuses and reasons but the top designers like Roberto Cavalli (who is a straight man but knows a woman’s body well) created outfits that are not only beautiful but clearly you can see she can dance her *** off in. She has an athletic body, not a fashion model. I face palmed when he said that was the opening outfit, Britney Spears is one of the greatest performers and you throw on something that will weight her down? And the materials looked cheap. 

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah, he had many excuses and reasons but the top designers like Roberto Cavalli (who is a straight man but knows a woman’s body well) created outfits that are not only beautiful but clearly you can see she can dance her *** off in. She has an athletic body, not a fashion model. I face palmed when he said that was the opening outfit, Britney Spears is one of the greatest performers and you throw on something that will weight her down? And the materials looked cheap. 

SO cheap. I wish Britney had better style/taste so she would want to work with actual couture designers. If you google Marco Marco's designs, other than underwear lol, his work is hideous:
vihqjqblryb41.jpg

Sooo tacky - looks like **** Katy Perry would wear. I didn't like any of the costumes he designed for Vegas which should have been over the top and spectacular costumes.

8 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

SO cheap. I wish Britney had better style/taste so she would want to work with actual couture designers. If you google Marco Marco's designs, other than underwear lol, his work is hideous:
vihqjqblryb41.jpg

Sooo tacky - looks like **** Katy Perry would wear. I didn't like any of the costumes he designed for Vegas which should have been over the top and spectacular costumes.

I knew we were gonna get cheap because exhale was already fuming after learning he’s doing the costumes. He caters to drag queens! He definitely got the gig through Will.I.Am since he did a lot of their outfits. I think Britney has decent taste like she knows how to make things work on her, she just needs someone with a good eye hence why her past collaborations are good. She had William Baker as the stylist for Circus and look how he curated amazing outfits...until she put scissors to it. I think she appreciates fashion but more on the fun side than being all serious and haute couture. I think Britney just gets bored and likes to switch up her outfits and they just don’t have the budget to make more hence the cheap costumes and altering existing stuff. I don’t get her team. 

Archived