Does Sam Smith Act way too much to owe up his sexuality?

Okay it’s just my opinion..But I’ve been watching sam smith's Instagram for a while and in almost every post he wants to show up that he is way too gay....It’s good he’s expressing his sexuality but there’s a limit to it..He acts up way too much..And that too in almost every post and story..Like chill gurl.

also how do y’all insert GIFs between the sentences while writing a review..Can anyone pls explain me as I’m new here 😬

Well, if you don't like what you see and how he is then I suggest you stop watching him and press 'unfollow'. :mhm: I also don't think there is such a thing as being "way too gay". That's so judgy. :eheeek:

You can insert emotes like this ---> :barbie: by clicking the 🙂 smiley symbol on top of the text path.

You can insert GIFs like this

doll hair flip GIF

by clicking the GIF symbol literally beside the 🙂 smiley symbol.

Please remember that you can only use 3 GIFs per post, and there is no limit to using emotes.

Happy posting @puresin_rg! TEEHEE 💜

Roxxy 💋

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Well, if you don't like what you see and how he is then I suggest you stop watching him and press 'unfollow'. :mhm: I also don't think there is such a thing as being "way too gay". That's so judgy. :eheeek:

You can insert emotes like this ---> :barbie: by clicking the 🙂 smiley symbol on top of the text path.

You can insert gifs like this

doll hair flip GIF

by clicking the GIF symbol literally beside the 🙂 smiley symbol.

Please remember that you can only use 3 GIFs per post, and there is no limit to using emotes.

Happy posting @puresin_rg! TEEHEE 💜

Roxxy 💋

I’m not saying he’s way too gay or something..I’m just telling it all looks..Forced..Many times..Like he’s thinking he needs to act certain way since he’s gay..It doesn’t look natural at all..

it’s just my opinion 

btw..Thanks for the help!! :))) 

I don't want to be THAT person, but they identify as non-binary and use 'they / them' pronouns. :alook: I can't comment on what you're talking about because I don't follow Sam on Instagram, but I do find it weird how Sam came out as non-binary after they started hanging out with this person:

It just doesn't seem genuine and seems kind of 'forced', tbh. But good for Sam, I guess. :tina:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I don't want to be THAT person, but they identify as non-binary and use 'they / them' pronouns. :alook: I can't comment on what you're talking about because I don't follow Sam on Instagram, but I do find it weird how Sam came out as non-binary after they started hanging out with this person:

It just doesn't seem genuine and seems kind of 'forced', tbh. But good for Sam, I guess. :tina:

Oh yeah I’m sorry I forgot to use they/them pronouns 😅

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

As a gay guy who's friends are mostly girls. You do get that label. People say why can't you have a straight guy friend. I do now. But in high school they avoided me. 

But now they are my friends. It's just something they weren't used to being around. 

As they get older. They understand that it isn't what their religion or parents taught them. 

And I'm talking about the early 00s high school boys who were mostly sheltered  and not around big city elements.

Most evolved. Some stayed in that small town bubble cos it's what they like. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.