Beyonce hops on a remix of Megan Thee Stallion's "Savage": listen

• Leader

Beyonce jumped on a remix of Megan Thee Stallion's massive hit, "Savage."

It's completely re-worked.

I already know the comments are going to say Beyonce is trying to cling to relevancy, but there's no denying her star power. Megan is also a streaming juggernaut, so this is smart for both women. :duh:

Looking forward to seeing Bey back on top!

Are you here for this remix?

megan-beyonce.jpg

• Love 1
17 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I am for this. Megan STANS Beyonce and it would be 🔥 to have them both on the track Tea Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Omg really!?:ohwut: I thought they even hate her. They literally hate every artist that isn’t Beyoncé :drag: (even Beyoncé sister Solange :umomg:). Their main targets are mostly Rihanna and Britney because they just can’t accept that they both are more globally huge and sold much more records :mcorangu: But this is surprising honestly. Oh well, good for Megan I guess :tired:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg really!?:ohwut: I thought they even hate her. They literally hate every artist that isn’t Beyoncé :drag: (even Beyoncé sister Solange :umomg:). Their main targets are mostly Rihanna and Britney because they just can’t accept that they both are more globally huge and sold much more records :mcorangu: But this is surprising honestly. Oh well, good for Megan I guess :tired:

Theres an interview (can’t find it and don’t care to) where Megan Thee Stallion talks about how she loves Bey and how they both rep houston etc. There’s also this:

• Like 1

Beyonce is just like Madonna who uses younger POPULAR artist to stay relevant. Her last two albums didn't do as well as her previous work. She is still iconic but doesnt chart and sell like before. Honestly I think Jay Z holds her back even though he ****s around on her. She should leave him and take half of his earnings as he cheats on her. But i guess shes not an independent woman. 

Beyonce Falls Down Steps On Stage c on Make a GIF

15 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Megan isn't a threat to Bey. That's why they are okay with it. :yaknow::ririshade2:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.