Refusing to apology to Miley cyrus. Might have caused Nicki Minaj to be blackballed by the industry.

Spicechinodiva

In 2015 Nicki Minaj infamously dragged Miley cyrus. But unfortunately a horrible consequence incident happened.

Billy Ray Cyrus went to Birdman and basically called her some racist words and told Birdman either she apologizes or her career is over..

While her career isn't over. It's  not where it was before this incident happened.  

But she did get blackballed and queen did underperform to her standards and she's been painted as a villian every time she defends herself. This also makes sense why The feud has become a genuine hate for Miley cyrus now. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Nicki Minaj and I do like Miley but I love Minaj. Nicki is going thru something right now that she allowed to happen. She’s experiencing growing pains in her career. She should take more notes from Madonna. If anything this is more of a downward spiral because of Atlantic records (Cardi B) not because of Miley. If her dad is so racist then why did he bother doing that annoying song with Lil Nas X?? For clout? If he’s already so powerful why even bother?? Racism is a real thing in the industry and I’m not saying Miley is innocent but I will say that BARBZ continue to ignore the fact that her new husband (they allegedly split 2 days ago) is a *** offender and refused to register as one and now has to go on trial April 28th. At the end of the day I think what happened is Nicki became a powerful woman in rap and men in the rap game (white men too) came to take her down. Nicki being Nicki tried to fight back but went further than she should have and added even more controversy by marrying a *** offender, collaborating with one and acting a fool 2017 - 2019. Nicki will rise again because shes a legend. 

Archived