Did pop sensation Willa Ford influence Britney Spears?

15 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok so what's your favorite Samantha Mumba track omg! :barbie:

I could never pick between Baby Come On Over and Always Come Back To Your Love. :duadance: Feelin' Is Right comes as a close second to both of those and of course Gotta Tell You is somewhere in there since it was the first song of her's I heard. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I could never pick between Baby Come On Over and Always Come Back To Your Love. Feelin' Is Right comes as a close second to both of those and of course Gotta Tell You is somewhere in there since it was the first song of her's I heard. 

TAAASTE! OMG! :yasqueen: My top pick is Always Come Back To Your Love and second is Gotta Tell You. Omg I even saw her movie Time Machine before. :haha:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Day & Night is and always will be a top tier euro bop to me! Little Roxxy in 2000 was screaming "all of the day all of the night you do the things that make me feel so right". :katybelt:

Why am I even surprised that you know this song when you're one of the most pop culture-d people on Exhale. We been knew self titled 2001 stans knows what's good. :thelook:

I first heard it on some random best of 2000 youtube video like a couple years ago :fakecry: 

it gave me such oops era vibes and my early 2000s heart was living :fakecry: had it on repeat for days  fakecry.gif  

and girl omg if only you know how big my 90s/early 2000s itunes playlist is fakecry.gif i feel like yous would appreciateT fakecry.gif  

another gorgeous early 2000s bop fakecry.gif omg please tell me u know fakecry.gif 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

TAAASTE! OMG! :yasqueen: My top pick is Always Come Back To Your Love and second is Gotta Tell You. Omg I even saw her movie Time Machine before. :haha:

Omg I forgot that movie existed! :hahaha: I should really watch it again sometime. It's been a long time. :tbh: Also I was too lazy to say so in the earlier thread when the Bill of Rights was being trashed but I hardcore stan the epitome of self titled albums. :comingthru: That album literally gives me life and I'm still missing my Anticipating emote that got removed this year. :britstare11:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

I first heard it on some random best of 2000 youtube video like a couple years ago :fakecry: 

it gave me such oops era vibes and my early 2000s heart was living :fakecry: had it on repeat for days  fakecry.gif  

and girl omg if only you know how big my 90s/early 2000s itunes playlist is fakecry.gif i feel like yous would appreciateT fakecry.gif  

another gorgeous early 2000s bop fakecry.gif omg please tell me u know fakecry.gif 

Giiiirllll! Of course I know M2M! I love theeem! I love all their singles. All of them, and this is my ultimate fave! :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Omg I forgot that movie existed! :hahaha: I should really watch it again sometime. It's been a long time. :tbh: Also I was too lazy to say so in the earlier thread when the Bill of Rights was being trashed but I hardcore stan the epitome of self titled albums. :comingthru: That album literally gives me life and I'm still missing my Anticipating emote that got removed this year. :britstare11:

Ok wow. Ok so you should know that we don't do this a lot so this is like a really huge deal. We wanna invite you to have lunch with us, everyday for the rest of the week. :barbie:

@DignifiedLove @CrazyButItFeelsAllright we got a self titled 2001 stan here. I think we should add her to the squad. :thelook:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

:tifflmao:

The only new celebrity that really has had a huge impact is actually Kim Kardashian. Everyone dresses like her, wears make up like her and does “fun stuff” the way she does lol.

Everyone looks like a cheaper version of her nowadays.  

Kim Kardashian is a wannabe Nicole Scherzinger 0fYzeEu.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

i just hate how i never knew of these songs until a few years ago 

Well, a true mark of someone with exquisite taste is that they know fine wine when they taste it. And wine gets better with age. :thelook:

Stream this bop that used to be my song for my 6th grade puppy love. Jake if you're watching. :yasqueen:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok wow. Ok so you should know that we don't do this a lot so this is like a really huge deal. We wanna invite you to have lunch with us, everyday for the rest of the week. :barbie:

@DignifiedLove @CrazyButItFeelsAllright we got a self titled 2001 stan here. I think we should add her to the squad. :thelook:

10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@AmorProhibidoon Wednesday’s we wear pink :queenflopga:

Omg I feel so accepted right now! :kyliecry: 

Mean Girls 2020 • POMEgranate Magazine

This is for all the commoners who wish. :tired: :jj:

• Haha 3
Just now, Roxxy said:

Well, a true mark of someone with exquisite taste is that they know fine wine when they taste it. And fine gets better with age. :thelook:

Stream this bop that used to be my song for my 6th grade puppy love. Jake if you're watching. :yasqueen:

i hate to admit this and i'm sorry to let you down but this is the one song you've posted about that i don't know:yasqueen:

lemme give it a listen though :goat:

• Haha 1