Favorite Lana Del Rey album/EP?

DignifiedLove

Favorite Lana Del Rey album?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I feel like she doesn't get talked about enough but for all my fellow Lana fans/stans, which of her albums is your favorite?  giphy.gif 

Personally, I think NFR was brilliant and probably gets my vote for her best body of work. :walkoff: Second and third would either be between Paradise EP or Ultraviolence. :walkoff:  

What about y'all? :walkoff: 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, I don't know. I love them all. :tiffsniffle:

I remember being so obsessed with BTD. Then the Paradise EP dropped and I liked it even more. :crying2:

Ultraviolence is a bit darker, I really liked it upon release, but I don't listen to it that often anymore. Although I still love MPG, West Coast, Old Money, Black Beauty, The Other Woman. :tysm:

I didn't care so much for Honeymoon when it came out, but I've grown to love it recently. I voted Honeymoon on the poll, but it's really a tie with NFR.:tiffanycries:

I loved LFL as well, but I feel like it's less cohesive. It has some amazing songs but also some not so amazing. I don't really care for the features, I only want Lana. Except the one with Abel, it's magic. :crying3:

I'm actually on a Lana YouTube marathon rn. 

lana del rey gun GIF

I love them all for their own reasons, so it’s often very hard for me to rank them. I consider NFR to be my favorite though. It’s just such a good album and it came out at just the right time in my life. I remember i was on a road trip on the highway listening to it in like August or September and all around the highway was like golden long grass and the sky was stormy and raining in the distance, but the sun was still shining on the grass. Seeing that while listening to the album was unlike anything else. Just gorgeous. 

Fun fact: Lana is the only artist for which I:

1) Still buy their every album

2) Still go to the store and buy the CD on release day, before I’ve even heard it 

This even holds true for Britney. I never bought BJ or Glory. I feel really bad for not buying Glory since it’s now my favorite Britney album, but now I don’t want to give more money to Jamie or Lou Taylor by buying it. Also, the booklet is just screenshots from the Make Me video, so it’s not even an exciting physical album to buy. 

On 4/9/2020 at 9:14 AM, Urbanney said:

I love them all for their own reasons, so it’s often very hard for me to rank them. I consider NFR to be my favorite though. It’s just such a good album and it came out at just the right time in my life. I remember i was on a road trip on the highway listening to it in like August or September and all around the highway was like golden long grass and the sky was stormy and raining in the distance, but the sun was still shining on the grass. Seeing that while listening to the album was unlike anything else. Just gorgeous. 

NFR was timeless. A retrospective masterpiece. I think it hit home for a lot of us because it dived in to a lot of musical themes and content that we as a generation are going and went through.

Archived