Watch Dua Lipa’s Retro “Break My Heart” Performance on Jimmy Fallon: Home Edition

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg I love that they atleast made an effort to make the performance interesting and fresh even if it's just at home and sitting down.  ❤

She just keeps on serving it:thelook:

Slay us Miss Duo! Omg I’m sad that this bop of a single isn’t getting the well deserved promo it should be. It’s now my favorite of hers :kidcries:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Love this era, it's good performance (having on mind it's recorded at home) :clap:
But I got feeling the sound was pre-precorded and she's kind of lip syncing? (No microphone, vocal mix & mastering, same vocals as in original song, her facial expression not always matching the sound)
Of course she's great vocalist, if she's really lip syncing here, I think it may be due technical issues only

btw still waiting for proper "Physical" performance :bop:

• Like 3

Btw, future nostalgia debuted at no.4 with 66k units slightly outselling it’s predicted sales, which is good for duas standards but compared to other female singers sophomore first week efforts, it’s not so great...

Oops I Did It Again- 1.3 million

Born This Way-1.1 million

Bday-541k

Girl like me-115k

Stripped- 355k

Fearless- 592k

Teenage Dream-192k

21- 352k

Breakout- 371k

Revival- 117k 

My everything- 169k

I honestly expected future nostalgia would pull up 180k and above. It could even pulled up numbers of femme fatales debut sales:didilie:. Unfortunately because of the stupid leakers:rupaulslap:, she had to release her album in a week FULL of strong competition (weekend, 5secondsofscammers I mean summer, lil user to, Conan gray And party next door but party anyway so debuted lower sooo):wontcry::crying4::kyliecry: it’s  just not fair :wendycry:. Hopefully next week, she peaks at no.1 and takes 5SOS out of that spot :setfire::deserves:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Sinned_88 said:

Poor Dua. She put so much heart and soul in this record and now she has to perform from home. I'm guessing this is not how she imagined her Oops era to be :tiffsniffle:

I’m just hoping for longevity and that she doesn’t give up on the era. Summer is around the corner and I’m hoping this damn virus finally slows down :kidcries:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Btw, future nostalgia debuted at no.4 with 66k units slightly outselling it’s predicted sales, which is good for duas standards but compared to other female singers sophomore first week efforts, it’s not so great...

Oops I Did It Again- 1.3 million

Born This Way-1.1 million

Bday-541k

Girl like me-115k

Stripped- 355k

Fearless- 592k

Teenage Dream-192k

21- 352k

Breakout- 371k

Revival- 117k 

My everything- 169k

I honestly expected future nostalgia would pull up 180k and above. It could even pulled up numbers of femme fatales debut sales:didilie:. Unfortunately because of the stupid leakers:rupaulslap:, she had to release her album in a week FULL of strong competition (weekend, 5secondsofscammers I mean summer, lil user to, Conan gray And party next door but party anyway so debuted lower sooo):wontcry::crying4::kyliecry: it’s  just not fair :wendycry:. Hopefully next week, she peaks at no.1 and takes 5SOS out of that spot :setfire::deserves:

Wait for the deluxe and corona to be obliterated :queenflopga: and Born This Way only sold that because she pulled one of the most desperate moves in the business and sold the album for .99 on Amazon. I would know I still have my copy :queenflopga:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Sinned_88 said:

Bump Don't Start Now :duadance:

It’s the only song going strong on the charts I just cannot bump a song I still jam to :duadance: but the more I listen to the album I can find more appreciation for the non singles but it’s not my fault the singles are so damn good :kidcries: Levitating & Love Again need to be the next singles and then Hallucinate & Cool. I need 7 singles :kidcries:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block