Watch Dua Lipa’s Retro “Break My Heart” Performance on Jimmy Fallon: Home Edition

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Wait for the deluxe and corona to be obliterated :queenflopga: and Born This Way only sold that because she pulled one of the most desperate moves in the business and sold the album for .99 on Amazon. I would know I still have my copy :queenflopga:

I know about that amazon thing but when you legit have Taylor Swift who uses campaigns that ask her fans to buy 13 copies of her reputation CD for some vip thing and only releasing her album on digital platforms or so, this seems innocent lol. True, I will wait for deluxe and in the mean time, I will stick my wig back after listening to future nostalgia:wigsnatched:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s the only song going strong on the charts I just cannot bump a song I still jam to :duadance: but the more I listen to the album I can find more appreciation for the non singles but it’s not my fault the singles are so damn good :kidcries: Levitating & Love Again need to be the next singles and then Hallucinate & Cool. I need 7 singles :kidcries:

It's survival of the fittest hun, I don't make the rules :duadance:

I want 11 singles tbh :kidcries:

Spoiler

Or 10. Pretty Please can go :trash:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I know about that amazon thing but when you legit have Taylor Swift who uses campaigns that ask her fans to buy 13 copies of her reputation CD for some vip thing and only releasing her album on digital platforms or so, this seems innocent lol. True, I will wait for deluxe and in the mean time, I will stick my wig back after listening to future nostalgia:wigsnatched:

I respect that Britney is almost the only one that doesn’t pull these lame stunts and that’s why her albums don’t sell what they could be selling. If she had bundled her BJ and Glory albums with her POM ticket sales and merchandise she would’ve had two additional #1’s :duadance:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I respect that Britney is almost the only one that doesn’t pull these lame stunts and that’s why her albums don’t sell what they could be selling. If she had bundled her BJ and Glory albums with her POM ticket sales and merchandise she would’ve had two additional #1’s :duadance:

That stuff is WAY to ahead for her useless team

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Love this era, it's good performance (having on mind it's recorded at home) :clap:
But I got feeling the sound was pre-precorded and she's kind of lip syncing? (No microphone, vocal mix & mastering, same vocals as in original song, her facial expression not always matching the sound)
Of course she's great vocalist, if she's really lip syncing here, I think it may be due technical issues only

btw still waiting for proper "Physical" performance :bop:

yes i thought she was lip syncing too. at least some of the parts. anyway it was very entertaining:ramona:

• Like 1
On 4/9/2020 at 3:02 AM, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Love this era, it's good performance (having on mind it's recorded at home) :clap:
But I got feeling the sound was pre-precorded and she's kind of lip syncing? (No microphone, vocal mix & mastering, same vocals as in original song, her facial expression not always matching the sound)
Of course she's great vocalist, if she's really lip syncing here, I think it may be due technical issues only

btw still waiting for proper "Physical" performance :bop:

I think for the chorus the backing vocals and music was loud and you couldn’t hear her as great but I think it was live.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block