JORDAN MILLER, PLEASE ADD THESE LONG OVERDUE EMOJIS TO EXHALE'S DATABASE

DignifiedLove

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

after my favorite BRITNEY emotes have been removed, I don't care about anything else

Tell me about it. Jordan has literally been removing my most used emotes one by one since I got here. The most recent one being cutelaugh getting the axe. :embarrassney:

Just now, Roxxy said:

Tell me about it. Jordan has literally been removing my most used emotes one by one since I got here. The most recent one being cutelaugh getting the axe. :embarrassney:

I remember a cute something that was from a lady I never knew who she was, are we talking about the same? Used to be at the bottom of the list

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I remember a cute something that was from a lady I never knew who she was, are we talking about the same? Used to be at the bottom of the list

It's Britney laughing from the Oprah Interview in 2002. It's gone now. :embarrassney:

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

bring back :yaknow: default_yaknow.gif  <- borrowed from Universe (I had to log in for the first time in years to get it lol )

the fact that Universe has now a better selection of Britney emotes than Exhale :nochillbrit:

I have been looking for that Britney emote for weeks and was thinking I'm just not seeing it.:ririshade2:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

not snooptoya :rihit:

he already removed my most used Britney emotes :makeitrain: and :yaknow:

I won't tolerate the removal of :snooptoya:

He should remove these: :disbelief::ahhh::ponderney::hahaha::mhmsureny::beyfedup::useeinthis::iwin::nopingout::walkoff::jackk::onpoint::sippinga::kesha::disappointed::brityawning::byebye:

don't you dareeee:notfeelinit:

Also Snooptoya remains a favorite of mine :tiffsniffle:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

now the reactions are gone too :dead:

:plzexplain:what? you mean the "yes! haha thank you sad love confused" ??:snooptoya:

i saw them earlier with popgirls icons but honey that was a mess, they were so tiny and uniconic, one could barely distinguish them :snooptoya:

3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

There actually isn't a limit. Lately when I've been adding one, I take one away that I rarely see used. Ygap8Gt.gif

Can we collectively vote what stays in or out? Like a poll or something? It’s kinda messy with emotes going in and out and it’s just too many to scroll through. 

Archived