JORDAN MILLER, PLEASE ADD THESE LONG OVERDUE EMOJIS TO EXHALE'S DATABASE

DignifiedLove

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/8/2020 at 6:52 PM, Born2Die said:

Do you know if there is a set limit he can have because I've noticed some of my fave as gone :decisions:

I think there is a set limit but let's ask @JordanMiller himself because I too also noticed many good classic emojis are gone Ygap8Gt.gif 

I remember :nob.itch: being one of my faves and now I can't find the original gif anywhere Ygap8Gt.gif 

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

2 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

The ALL CAPS title gave me anxiety.... aMQputO.gif

I like these:

aMQputO.gif3cldV0i.gifYgap8Gt.gifVJqYKpw.gifQzacYcH.gifJ9h1kWD.gifgiphy.gif 

These three have to be optimized cause their file size is too large. I try to keep around 100kb.

VJqYKpw.gifgiphy.gifQzacYcH.gif

Jordan Miller is there a cap limit of emojis you can store? Some of my faves have slowly been disappearing...:rip:

11 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

The ALL CAPS title gave me anxiety.... aMQputO.gif

I like these:

aMQputO.gif3cldV0i.gifYgap8Gt.gifVJqYKpw.gifQzacYcH.gifJ9h1kWD.gifgiphy.gif 

These three have to be optimized cause their file size is too large. I try to keep around 100kb.

VJqYKpw.gifgiphy.gifQzacYcH.gif

this one is literally LONG overdue wbk -> aMQputO.gif

can't decide which speed I like better though (slow)wKySbEM.gif  vs. (slightly sped up)aMQputO.gif 

And by optimized, do you mean cutting them short in length? VJqYKpw.gif 

• Leader
10 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

I think there is a set limit but let's ask @JordanMiller himself because I too also noticed many good classic emojis are gone Ygap8Gt.gif 

I remember :nob.itch: being one of my faves and now I can't find the original gif anywhere Ygap8Gt.gif 

There actually isn't a limit. Lately when I've been adding one, I take one away that I rarely see used. Ygap8Gt.gif

• Leader
1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

this one is literally LONG overdue wbk -> aMQputO.gif 

And by optimized, do you mean cutting them short in length? VJqYKpw.gif 

Optimized in quality. They are a little more grainy than the original, but huge file sizes bogs down the site. Slow page load times means people will likely abandon a page quicker and it can also hurt us in search engine rankings. VJqYKpw.gif

I use https://ezgif.com to optimize 

9 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Optimized in quality. They are a little more grainy than the original, but huge file sizes bogs down the site. Slow page load times means people will likely abandon a page quicker and it can also hurt us in search engine rankings. VJqYKpw.gif

I use https://ezgif.com to optimize 

I see VJqYKpw.gif 

btw there's two versions of the iconic xtina emote, one at normal speed wKySbEM.gif  and the other slightly sped up aMQputO.gif

I wonder which one exhale users @rik and @iAlwaysSingLive prefer but i'll let you make the final call VJqYKpw.gif 

39 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

@JordanMiller also please remove these outdated or pointless emojis that no one even uses like :iwin::umsaywhat::magicjohnson::snooptoya::nothavingit::byebitch::walkoff::fu::bcut::thelook::livinggg::bernienope::bidengrin:

also there's literally two of these: :canthandleit::katycry:

smh flopden:joanne:

I use :byebitch: all the time. But it shares its code ( : bye***** : ) with :byebitch: and I've noticed that's true for a FEW emotes. Also, how dare you put up :snooptoya: ?

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

not snooptoya :rihit:

he already removed my most used Britney emotes :makeitrain: and :yaknow:

I won't tolerate the removal of :snooptoya:

He should remove these: :disbelief::ahhh::ponderney::hahaha::mhmsureny::beyfedup::useeinthis::iwin::nopingout::notfeelinit::walkoff::jackk::onpoint::sippinga::kesha::disappointed::brityawning::byebye:

I will cut you if he removes :hahaha: do you wanna fight? :lessons: 

@JordanMiller

Please add :fruitebars:

UnconsciousSeveralCanvasback-mobile.mp4

It's a retro classic from 2014 and it could be the new :gloria: 

58 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Jordan Miller is there a cap limit of emojis you can store? Some of my faves have slowly been disappearing...:rip:

How many do we have right now? I know Jordan's changed servers a few times, but I think back in 2013-2015, we reached up to 350 emotes at one point on those servers specifically (I remember because the total number of emotes would appear in parentheses when you opened the little emoticon window, not to mention we had a huge controversy where King Fagthony got over 200 of them deleted just so he could have :pomsmile: added. It was a mess).

Archived