Zac Efron says he'll never have that Baywatch body again

• Leader

Zac Efron says he isn't motivated to get his incredible physique he sported in Baywatch back any time soon. A SHAME. :didilie: 

“That was actually a really important time to do Baywatch because I realized that when I was done with that movie, I don’t ever want to be in that good of shape again. Really. It was so hard,” Zac said in a new interview. “You’re working with almost no wiggle room, right? You’ve got things like water under your skin that you’re worrying about, making your six-pack into a four-pack. **** like that it’s just not … it’s just stupid.”

Then, he backtracks. :alook:

“I’m happy that it worked, I’m happy that it got me through it. I may do it again if it was something worthwhile but we’ll wait till it gets to that,” Zac said. “I’m good. Take care of your heart, take care of your brain and you’re good.”

TBH he was a little roidy in that era so I approve of his decision. Smart. :duh:

Did any of you see Baywatch? I started it and got 30 min in before I had to stop :tiffcackle:

Zac-Efron-Shredded.jpg

Zac-Efron.04.jpg

57348c16160000b60731e8d9.jpeg?ops=scalef

8d1048a0-758b-11ea-ae7f-6fc159da8590

mgid:ao:image:logotv.com:691588?quality=

31FF730700000578-3482525-image-a-18_1457

zac-efron-baywatch.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok listen. I work out regularly. Fitness and health means a lot to me. I consider myself a pretty in-shape guy. And I respect the work it takes to get to that body that he had in Baywatch. I also admire bodybuilders regularly, so I’m used to more “out-there” body types and levels of fitness. 

But I don’t think Zac’s body looked good at all in Baywatch. I hate that super lean look. It looks gross, uncomfortable, and the tan is awful. I definitely agree with him too that you have to become too obsessive to be able to keep up with that body type. I think it’s healthier mentally and looks better to have a bit of fat rather than be that lean.

• Leader
23 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Ok listen. I work out regularly. Fitness and health means a lot to me. I consider myself a pretty in-shape guy. And I respect the work it takes to get to that body that he had in Baywatch. I also admire bodybuilders regularly, so I’m used to more “out-there” body types and levels of fitness. 

But I don’t think Zac’s body looked good at all in Baywatch. I hate that super lean look. It looks gross, uncomfortable, and the tan is awful. I definitely agree with him too that you have to become too obsessive to be able to keep up with that body type. I think it’s healthier mentally and looks better to have a bit of fat rather than be that lean.

A fellow fitness follower?! We need receipts :gagasmile:

Archived