Lady Gaga graces In Style magazine, talks 'Chromatica,' future plans and starting a family

• Leader

Lady Gaga's Chromatica promo continues despite the album getting pushed back.

She lands in the new issue of In Style. The photos are stellar and the interview is candid.

Gaga looks incredible here! Interview highlights are below (via Gaga Daily).

What do you guys think?

EVFI6n6X0AAFUlq?format=jpg&name=small

EVFI-2uXsAEzuRQ?format=jpg&name=small

EVFI_-tXsAEdX4W?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EVFJA12WoAAhFOg?format=jpg&name=4096x409

On her new album Chromatica:

I made this music, and then I listened back to all of it, and it told the story of my life like a tapestry. I'm very proud of it because while it's fun and celebratory, if you listen to those lyrics, you really will know my heart. It's like the music is giving you permission to go on. Even if you've had the worst day ever, it's OK to dance.

On starting her own family:

I will say I am very excited to have kids. I look forward to being a mom. Isn't it incredible what we can do? We can hold a human inside and grow it. Then it comes out, and it's our job to keep it alive. It's so funny—everyone works out of my house every day. When they come in, I always say, "Welcome to the Womb!"

On her plans for the future:

Marriage. More music, more movies, more charity with the Born This Way Foundation. I want to do way more philanthropy. I want to help fund more research about fibromyalgia and neuropathic and chronic pain by putting a team of doctors together. I have a lot of dreams and hopes. What I will actually accomplish, I have no idea, but I know that I'll be doing it with the people I love.

On the "f" Tweet:

{Every so often she'll log on and tweet random things like the letter "f" or "I don't remember ARTPOP" (her third album). What gives? "I'm trying to crack the code that is the algorithm of the Internet, and I will do so in various ways," she says. "You may not always understand why an 'f' tweet gets that many likes. Who knows why? It was just a social experiment. I'm trying to understand people."}

gaga-in-style.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2

She has grown as a person and evolved as an artist. I am TOTALLY into it. I’m pretty much stanning at this point. Its crazy because during ARTpop...nope. When she first came out I felt like she was coming for Britney (we all did don’t lie) Then BTW happened and I felt like she was trying to be Madonna (which I also resented). Her documentary sparked my admiration for her. She’s very very giving and loves humanity, art and music. She has my respect and this is basically my “I’m sorry” for being a douche in the past. 

sorry emma stone GIF

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Deyonce said:

Beautiful gowns but we want the album Stefani. I'm in love with the music not the bling. And why would she push it back when her work has had a tendency to leak lately? She just needs to drop Pandemica so the gays can get our lives in this quarantine.

Agreed,  the gowns are really pretty 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.