Ben Affleck blames Jlo for Gigli flop

Spicechinodiva

One of the most disastrous films ever made is 2003's Gigli. I still regret seeing it in theaters.  

Well Ben Affleck blames his relationship with jlo for causing the movie to flop.

This led to jlos screen time being cut in another film they starred together 04's Jersey girl. They killed her in the first ten minutes so Ben Affleck can have a film that carried his own merit. Oddly it bombed to. 

It just began a downward career spiral for the Oscar winner. 

jlo-ben.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's sad to see a talent getting wasted by addictions and insecurities.

Instead of worrying about JLo who is thriving btw he should better concentrate on getting sober cause once he is the roles will start poring in. We are all aware of white men privilege in Hollywood 🤷🏽‍♂️

14 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

There were rumors that Ben in a Timba / Poker game bet an intimate relationship with her.

hence the rumor of

bs.png

and they tried to cover it as Ben from Crossroads

On 3/30/2020 at 5:08 PM, Winter _90 said:

I remind you of the rumor that Ben bet on Britney in a poker game ... misogynist scum

it's not if Britney agreed to it

4 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

hence the rumor of

bs.png

and they tried to cover it as Ben from Crossroads

it's not if Britney agreed to it

Yes, it is like this ... the video, but don't the dates fit? It would be very hypocritical for Justin to accuse and expose an "affair" and with another person, hide the affair, ignore it and kiss his ***.
The timba thing was rumored in the early 2000s, for me, betting on a poker game in a ****** relationship, I find it disgusting and very misogynistic.

Archived