Miley Cyrus delays new album 'She Is Miley Cyrus' because of Coronavirus, begins work on a different album

27 minutes ago, rik said:

personally ive never actually liked miley and find her to be really annoying. but with dead petz (i know people don't like it and i get why) and some of this EP, i was really satisfied. I do like the person she IS becoming, which is something I don't think I would normally say about an artist that has historically appropriated and insulted black culture.

In terms of the EP I would say that the best tracks are: 

1) The Most

2) D.R.E.A.M.S

3) Mother's Daughter  

:) 

Thanks! And yeah Miley can be annoying sometimes and a try hard. I also hate how she bashes her old music then changes her mind about it. I liked her first two albums though. 

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

He could but Lord help that girl get her brain back because how you let a meal of a man like Liam go is beyond me :decisions:

Tea. Like, I mean, i'm sure he's packing packing whoop down south, and it's what she deserves - to be wrecked honestly. Like why would she even leave him. :crying1:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I thought "Mother's Daughter" was excellent and really fun, but I never bothered to listen to the other songs from SHE IS COMING, so...

I think Miley's voice would fit rock 'n' roll VERY well, so I'm excited to see what she's cooking up in the studio! :awyeah:

18 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I was just wondering this...I totally LOVE "Mother's Daughter" but the other tracks were kinda boring to me and then I recall "Slide Away" being the lead-single of the next EP which I believe never came through???

According to Wikipedia, "Slide Away" was supposed to be the 2nd single from SHE IS MILEY CYRUS ("Mother's Daughter" was the lead for the album and SHE IS COMING).

17 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Xtina tho :unreal:

She went from R&B self titled to hyper h0e Xtina to retro old school baby Jane to futuristic ahead-of-its-time mother to retro 70s 80s again with Burlesque OST and then pop again with Lotus and back to retro again for one off single Telepathy, and then alternative with Liberation. :embarrassney:

Liberation? Alternative? :wtfdidusay:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.