Miley Cyrus delays new album 'She Is Miley Cyrus' because of Coronavirus, begins work on a different album

• Leader

miley-cyrus-album.jpg.103033e89ecb4034b73a4dc0556570dd.jpg

Miley Cyrus is pressing pause on the followup to the She Is Coming EP. She planned on adding more songs to it and releasing it as an album titled She Is Miley Cyrus

Instead, she's focusing on a new project inspired by her new Instagram show titled Bright Minded

That would explain why she's recording more rock & roll-sounding songs versus what she offered on the pop-leaning EP.

Miley told Apple Music's Zane Lowe she started making an album based off of Bright Minded.

“I’m kind of starting to do that,” she said. “With having so much time, I’ve really started to write music, thinking of what would it actually be like to do this the way that I used to do Hannah Montana.”

She said she wrote a song titled “I’ve Already Decided That I’m Going To Be Bright Minded” the other night.

“I’ve been making ‘Bright Minded’ beats, and it’s been helping me a lot. I wrote a song last night called ‘I’ve Already Decided That I’m Going To Be Bright Minded,’ because I’ve already made my mind up about that.”

We NeEd "BaD kArMa" ThOuGh :sponge:

In a nutshell: she's holding off on the pop album and is making something else cause she's just being Miley. 

Thoughts? :miley:

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Pressing pause? What pressing pause when it's been on 'pause' since she promised us 3 EPs last year and she said the second one for summer and it never came and she said the third one for October and it never came - again. And then she opens 2020 pretending like nothing happened and she didn't come through for parts 2 and 3 by teasing us that a new era is coming and now we here almost spring time and she's pressing pause? Where is the album Miley, where.  :lessons:

:byesmoke:

I was just wondering this...I totally LOVE "Mother's Daughter" but the other tracks were kinda boring to me and then I recall "Slide Away" being the lead-single of the next EP which I believe never came through???

Since Slide Away it has been quite silent...I feel like she is in a place trying to find her own sound but is having trouble in finding it and also reaching a wide audience. Her last songs really didn't follow "Bangerz" 's succes. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
31 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Well considering the first ep flopped. I feel she wants to do a rock album. 

This is a woman who grew up in a world of music around her. Like people said. She don't know her own musical identity. 

I feel like she wants to be a musician but she really isn’t. Not everyone has the music ability but she feels it’s what she’s supposed to do because her dad is a musician and being a daddy’s girl she loves attention. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I was just wondering this...I totally LOVE "Mother's Daughter" but the other tracks were kinda boring to me and then I recall "Slide Away" being the lead-single of the next EP which I believe never came through???

Since Slide Away it has been quite silent...I feel like she is in a place trying to find her own sound but is having trouble in finding it and also reaching a wide audience. Her last songs really didn't follow "Bangerz" 's succes. 

Right? Why is she saying it's on pause only now when it's been for a year already.

Also, I loooved Slide Away ❤ it was number one in my charts for weeks. :crying1:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Right? Why is she saying it's on pause only now when it's been for a year already.

Also, I loooved Slide Away ❤ it was number one in my charts for weeks. :crying1:

The award show (can't recall what award show) performance she uploaded in black and white was STUNNING. Miley really has got an amazing voice. 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I've never seen another artist who changes their mind so often and changes their music sound so often.

Xtina tho :unreal:

She went from R&B self titled to hyper h0e Xtina to retro old school baby Jane to futuristic ahead-of-its-time mother to retro 70s 80s again with Burlesque OST and then pop again with Lotus and back to retro again for one off single Telepathy, and then alternative with Liberation. :embarrassney:

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Xtina tho :unreal:

She went from R&B self titled to hyper h0e Xtina to retro old school baby Jane to futuristic ahead-of-its-time mother to retro 70s 80s again with Burlesque OST and then pop again with Lotus and back to retro again for one off single Telepathy, and then alternative with Liberation. :embarrassney:

200.gif

Spoiler

jk, but i really did forget about her. good point. Ty. I don't know how artists like her and Miley keep fans when changing it up literally every album

• Haha 2
Just now, Urbanney said:

200.gif

Hide contents

jk, but i really did forget about her. good point. Ty. I don't know how artists like her and Miley keep fans when changing it up literally every album

Omg tea :lolnoworries:

I don't like when artists try to be artistés. Just make f ing music and be unapologetic about it. Miley went country cause she thought she could win the critics and be seen as an artist but she flopped so she h0e again and it flopped so she's gonna go lite rock country again like girl stop thinking about it and just make music. Same with Xtina. I feel like she "reinvents" herself to make her look like an 'evolving' artist and not really natural for her during that point in her life. It's so forced. :embarrassney:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Pressing pause? What pressing pause when it's been on 'pause' since she promised us 3 EPs last year and she said the second one for summer and it never came and she said the third one for October and it never came - again. And then she opens 2020 pretending like nothing happened and she didn't come through for parts 2 and 3 by teasing us that a new era is coming and now we here almost spring time and she's pressing pause? Where is the album Miley.  :lessons:

:byesmoke:

Henna Montenna is taking advice from all the other girls and know she better not try it now that Future Slayalgia dropped :duadance: but sure sis blame it on Corona :barbie:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Henna Montenna is taking advice from all the other girls and know she better not try it now that Future Slayalgia dropped :duadance: but sure sis blame it on Corona :barbie:

Omg TEA period and TEA periodT!!! :haha: but if I were her Mark Ronson can get it. :mattafact:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block