Miley Cyrus delays new album 'She Is Miley Cyrus' because of Coronavirus, begins work on a different album

5 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I thought "Mother's Daughter" was excellent and really fun, but I never bothered to listen to the other songs from SHE IS COMING, so...

I think Miley's voice would fit rock 'n' roll VERY well, so I'm excited to see what she's cooking up in the studio! :awyeah:

According to Wikipedia, "Slide Away" was supposed to be the 2nd single from SHE IS MILEY CYRUS ("Mother's Daughter" was the lead for the album and SHE IS COMING).

Liberation? Alternative? :wtfdidusay:

I meant alternative as just like a general term that means the music is not traditional pop. The same way that Lana Del Rey's music is pop but is not traditional pop so she alt queen. The same way Billie Eilish is Best Pop Vocal Album but her music is not Britney and definitely not Ariana. It's not that that hard to grasp ya know. :mattafact:

37 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I meant alternative as just like a general term that means the music is not traditional pop. The same way that Lana Del Rey's music is pop but is not traditional pop so she alt queen. The same way Billie Eilish is Best Pop Vocal Album but her music is not Britney and definitely not Ariana. It's not that that hard to grasp ya know. :mattafact:

OK, yeah, I know what the term "alternative" means, but, uhm... that's not what Liberation is. :mattafact: It's got R&B ("Fall In Line"), hip house ("Like I Do"), hip hop ("Maria"), rock ("Sick Of Sittin'"), electro ("Deserve"), soul ("Twice"), reggae ("Right Moves"), but alternative is nowhere to be found on that album. :mattafact:

• Like 1
Just now, Shadow2003 said:

OK, yeah, I know what the term "alternative" means, but, uhm... that's not what Liberation is. :mattafact: It's got R&B ("Fall In Line"), hip house ("Like I Do"), hip hop ("Maria"), rock ("Sick Of Sittin'"), electro ("Deserve)", soul ("Twice"), reggae ("Right Moves"), but alternative is nowhere to be found on that album. :mattafact:

As i said, i wasn't referring to alternative - the genre. But just a term that means it's not your traditional pop record. Because Liberation is still a pop record even if it has all of those genres you mentioned. It's still pop but its not traditional pop like Britney's and Ariana's and Xtina's own past records. I don't know how this is so hard for you to grasp. :mattafact:

On 3/28/2020 at 12:34 PM, HOLLYOAKS said:

Put out the project and then immediately start anew. I get it, it's an artists' prerogative to scrap projects, but, at the same time, it also sucks when fans know the project exists and they won't be getting it.

She's following the queen's example, we will never get original doll :C

On 3/27/2020 at 9:14 PM, Roxxy said:

Xtina tho :unreal:

She went from R&B self titled to hyper h0e Xtina to retro old school baby Jane to futuristic ahead-of-its-time mother to retro 70s 80s again with Burlesque OST and then pop again with Lotus and back to retro again for one off single Telepathy, and then alternative with Liberation. :embarrassney:

she actually tried more lol. she remixed 2 of her singles from the first album to make them more dance pop (come on over and what a girl wants)

and then there was the spanish album

classic/italian

she tried country

Rock

• Love 1
3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

she actually tried more lol. she remixed 2 of her singles from the first album to make them more dance pop (come on over and what a girl wants)

and then there was the spanish album

classic/italian

she tried country

Rock

Omg i forgot that she did songs for that series thing show!! Right. And right about everything omg! You slayed. :wigsnatched:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block