Sporty Spice live stream (ft Scary Spice)!

Like I said. Geri is probably mad at Mel B. 

Rumors are A fight between her and Mel B caused Geri to leave right before the North American tour in 1998.

I believe it. Cos when the girls came back to wrap the tour via Back In Britain they did a live pay per view gig from the original Wembley stadium (still holds the record of the highest selling event by a girl group).

Geri said watching the four of them do Wembley really made her sick and very sad.

Mel B quipped in their 2007 documentary giving you everything.

"Well that's her own fault right there".

I still think Mel B is mad at her. Cos when she left. Their reign came crashing down fast. 

But Mel C. Basically said her leaving and the two pregnancies.  Take it or leave it.

We finally got a break. People forget. We never really had time to ourselves for four years once we formed in 94..

Yes it might have ended abruptly. But we finally got some well earned time off. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Like I said. Geri is probably mad at Mel B. 

Rumors are A fight between her and Mel B caused Geri to leave right before the North American tour in 1998.

I believe it. Cos when the girls came back to wrap the tour via Back In Britain they did a live pay per view gig from the original Wembley stadium (still holds the record of the highest selling event by a girl group).

Geri said watching the four of them do Wembley really made her sick and very sad.

Mel B quipped in their 2007 documentary giving you everything.

"Well that's her own fault right there".

I still think Mel B is mad at her. Cos when she left. Their reign came crashing down fast. 

But Mel C. Basically said her leaving and the two pregnancies.  Take it or leave it.

We finally got a break. People forget. We never really had time to ourselves for four years once we formed in 94..

Yes it might have ended abruptly. But we finally got some well earned time off. 

Yeah, I remember they did a USA tour doc and Mel B never showed her face and at one moment she saw the camera and went back into her room - you could see the tension.  Geri also seems to only enjoy Europe, she is truly a British girl.  I wish Victoria would join for the USA shows if Geri doesn't want to do it.  I think Mel B is so cooky now as she gets older and maybe it embarrassed Geri and Victoria. Either way, Mel C is all about it now and it's refreshing to see.  

46 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

So sad! That tour was EVERYTHING! so good!:yesplease:

I follow Geri on Insta and sometimes I have vibes from her pretending be "someone else" dressing all in white :xfactorlook:

Geri is so full of sh.t. Shes always been provocative and herself to the fullest. As soon as she got with her husband she acts like she's this proper royal virgin. :staysalty: 

• Like 1

I didn’t hear anything about Geri holding them back from touring any more?  It was hard to hear Mel B, so maybe I missed it.  I heard them both say they hope to tour more, which I hope they do.

The Spice Girls are a total enigma to me.  It’s weird.  They were the most popular thing in the world, then Geri left and it all crashed down and they went their separate ways.  All these years later, all five girls are extremely close and have a bond like that of family.  They’re all still very much into music (minus VB obviously) so it just baffles me as to why they don’t get back together permanently.  Why don’t they record new music and put albums out?  The demand is obviously still there, but every time they get back together it’s just for some one-off greatest hits moment.  That’s just the bitter Stan in me talking, I guess...and what’s the deal with Mel saying VB didn’t want to do it because it was all in the media?  That confused me...she’s arguably the most well-known and famous of the girls, what’s her issue with being in the media?  I still hold out hope that one day they will announce a new album and tour, with all five of them.  They still bring me so much joy!

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I didn’t hear anything about Geri holding them back from touring any more?  It was hard to hear Mel B, so maybe I missed it.  I heard them both say they hope to tour more, which I hope they do.

The Spice Girls are a total enigma to me.  It’s weird.  They were the most popular thing in the world, then Geri left and it all crashed down and they went their separate ways.  All these years later, all five girls are extremely close and have a bond like that of family.  They’re all still very much into music (minus VB obviously) so it just baffles me as to why they don’t get back together permanently.  Why don’t they record new music and put albums out?  The demand is obviously still there, but every time they get back together it’s just for some one-off greatest hits moment.  That’s just the bitter Stan in me talking, I guess...and what’s the deal with Mel saying VB didn’t want to do it because it was all in the media?  That confused me...she’s arguably the most well-known and famous of the girls, what’s her issue with being in the media?  I still hold out hope that one day they will announce a new album and tour, with all five of them.  They still bring me so much joy!

To be honest both times they did their reunion tours. They sold out just by the strength of the first two albums. 

Outside Holler. The third album really doesn't get discussed. It's no secret most Spice British fans agree "Let love lead the way" would have been a massive flop if it was a standalone single. They and Virgin was smart double teaming it with Holler as it was a double billed single. Which most countries allowed that to chart. The A side singles. 

There really is no need for new Spice girls music. The first two albums get streamed a lot. Aged well. And messages are still relevant in today's culture 

We just need Netflix and whoever holds the Rights to Spiceworld in America to agree to a deal to have that movie uploaded again. The rest of the world can have access to it. But not us US Spice fans. 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

To be honest both times they did their reunion tours. They sold out just by the strength of the first two albums. 

Outside Holler. The third album really doesn't get discussed. It's no secret most Spice British fans agree "Let love lead the way" would have been a massive flop if it was a standalone single. They and Virgin was smart double teaming it with Holler as it was a double billed single. Which most countries allowed that to chart. The A side singles. 

There really is no need for new Spice girls music. The first two albums get streamed a lot. Aged well. And messages are still relevant in today's culture 

We just need Netflix and whoever holds the Rights to Spiceworld in America to agree to a deal to have that movie uploaded again. The rest of the world can have access to it. But not us US Spice fans. 

I own the DVD.

6 hours ago, G-unit said:

Yeah, they are definitely unpredictable and I don't get excited for anything Spice related until they are actually doing it because you never know if they will follow through.  I feel like they are our generation's ABBA.  I want a new album as well, even just a remix album with 2 new singles would do.  I also would love a Spice World 2!!!

6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The Forever album was just such a misstep in production - they should have worked with Absolute on half of it and experimented with half.  Darkchild really gave them disposable beats - "Holler", "Let Love Lead The Way", "If You Wanna Have Some Fun" and "Goodbye" are good as they are but they needed more timeless pop mixed in the rest of the album.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.