Madonna DRAGS Donald Trump's response to COVID-19

29 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

No idea why Exhale is censoring Mad ame ***** lol :well:

I think this is the reason why :demi:

Noun, also "madam." Title for a woman who owns a brothel. Often one of the most powerful women in the world, a madame frequently has her phD and speaks multiple languages. She is neither pimp nor prostitute, but a classy and extremely wealthy combination of the two. Pimps and prostitutes work under her. She may sleep with her pimps as she choses, but never in exchange for money (though she pays them to see after her girls), for she is a ******** liberated woman. Her practice is limited in conservative countries like the United States, where such institutions as brothels are illegal

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Wait it got censored again I give up I can't even type I'*****? So how do I refer to myself in the first person?

Same. I just had that problem literally a minute ago. I just made it into "i am" cause putting them together is not cutting it for the censors.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Martini said:

I am a massive Madonna fan and saw Madame ***** and MDNA tours but her political ideas mean nothing to me anymore since she supported (removed) of all people :katyfrog:

You can have your opinions about her political ideas, but Donald Trump totally downplayed the virus.  She's just pointing out the obvious :lessons:

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

Our government witnessed the severity from Italy though 

Italy has the 2nd oldest population in the world though, it's easy to say "shoulda coulda woulda", but now it's just time to stay healthy and use common sense. If people need tutorials on how to wash their hands, they're no use for society unless they're kids.

21 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Italy has the 2nd oldest population in the world though, it's easy to say "shoulda coulda woulda", but now it's just time to stay healthy and use common sense. If people need tutorials on how to wash their hands, they're no use for society unless they're kids.

japan & germany (and monaco if you want to count micronations/city states) are older on average tho & fared much better thus far afaik. the US is probably in deep bc we have huge rates of heart disease, hypertension, and diabetes, as well as lung diseases. we're a pretty unhealthy country and the exact things we tend to be ill with seem to be a HUGE factor in how people fare w this disease alongside age.

On 3/19/2020 at 7:54 PM, JordanMiller said:

Now that we know Madonna is alive for sure, that she did not die in Paris, the Queen of pop took to social media to drag Donald Trump and his god awful response to the Coronavirus outbreak. 

Madame X is... a legend.

Thoughts on Madonna's takedown? :madance:

madonna-trump.jpg

whatever to be seen as political nad relevant to the.. plague

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.