New main page is EXHALE

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Hey Exhale fam, I officially made Exhale the new homepage of BreatheHeavy. This is where all the traffic will be directed moving forward. 

BreatheHeavy.com and community.breatheheavy.com now forward to Exhale's homepage. 

I haven't felt this fired up about BreatheHeavy in a long time. Pouring my energy into Exhale over the last few weeks has really lifted my spirits. I sense real momentum finally, and I just wanted to say thank you and express my gratitude to you guys.

If you want to know more about Exhale, check out the about page.

What do you guys think about the change? 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

You did a really good job, @JordanMiller. You wanted to make improvements to the site and after some challenges, you really listened, took advice from members, and innovated. I love the direction BH/Exhale is going and the changes that have been implemented. It feels like the site has been reinvigorated.

YES, I have to agree with this 100%. The 'new' Exhale on community.breatheheavy.com didn't work out and he finally listened to most of our feedback and has aimed to improve the OG Exhale we all know and love! 

• Leader
4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

You did a really good job, @JordanMiller. You wanted to make improvements to the site and after some challenges, you really listened, took advice from members, and innovated. I love the direction BH/Exhale is going and the changes that have been implemented. It feels like the site has been reinvigorated.

:wontcry: Thank you. I appreciate the kind words. The site DOES feel reinvigorated doesn't it. I'm excited to take things further 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived