Lana Del Rey cancelled the European leg of her tour due to illness

Lana cancelled her tour on doctor's orders because she lost her singing voice :(

I was gonna see her tomorrow in Amsterdam. I'm so bummed. We're getting a refund for our tickets so no chance to see her in the near future :(

In a statement, Lana says, “Sorry to let everyone down so last minute but this illness has taken me by surprise and have totally lost my singing voice. Dr has advised 4 weeks off for the moment. I hate to let everyone down but I need to get well.”

She has no plans to reschedule any of the dates.

Lana also has festival shows booked, including Lollapalooza festivals in Chile, Argentina, and Brazil. She’s also booked for Coachella and Bonnaroo in the US and Primavera, NOS Primavera, We Love Green, and Glastonbury in Europe. It's unclear if she'll perform them or not. She may have enough time to heal her voice by then.

lana-del-rey-cancels.jpg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.