Justin Bieber defends his underwear photos inside 'Changes'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@HardToForgetYa 

omg i knooooow. uhnnn... :yesplease: I've been crushing on him since a few months before he and Taylor got together. I saw an interview of his and I had no other choice but to stan. And when he started dating Taylor - he became even more hotter. :wontcry: and then he kinda flew under my radar for a few years until his d1ck pic leaked and now i'm back on the Calvin Harris train. :snarky:

5 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

@HardToForgetYa 

omg i knooooow. uhnnn... :yesplease: I've been crushing on him since a few months before he and Taylor got together. I saw an interview of his and I had no other choice but to stan. And when he started dating Taylor - he became even more hotter. :wontcry: and then he kinda flew under my radar for a few years until his d1ck pic leaked and now i'm back on the Calvin Harris train. :snarky:

Haha i just love him! he's handsome, hot and he has a big **** :jj: what could you ask for more? :NYsassy:

Just now, HardToForgetYa said:

Haha i just love him! he's handsome, hot and he has a big **** :jj: what could you ask for more? :NYsassy:

He's also one hell of a producer and dj. And he's also very self aware. That's what I like about him. He's so big but he's a soft boi. He's 6'5 and 3/4 and I'm only 5'2 and according to my friends, i seem to only date men who are over 6 feet tall so he definitely fits the bill. :akii:

#StreamLoveRegenerator2

3 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

He's also one hell of a producer and dj. And he's also very self aware. That's what I like about him. He's so big but he's a soft boi. He's 6'5 and 3/4 and I'm only 5'2 and according to my friends, i seem to only date men who are over 6 feet tall so he definitely fits the bill. :akii:

#StreamLoveRegenerator2

Right? He also produced Amy Winehouse, Bruno Mars... ugh very talented :clap1:

3 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Yeah :) talented, handsome, ****... He's perfect ;)

Edit: i thought this was the Mark Ronson topic :selenerz::queenie::tifflmao:

***** you got me confused. I was preaching Calvin Harris all this time but I guess that's what happens when there's a lot of d1cks involved. I understand it could get real confusing. :bcutelaugh:

Archived