New London west end show uses “baby one more time”, “overprotected” and “stronger”

TylerTremallose

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Damn I wish had more songs like stronger and overprotected, and not just "went to a party, saw a boy, danced, f**ked, lovelovesexsex"

Well they only have Max Martin songs to work with and the guy loves his *** topics :mhm:

First of all, can someone tell me what London west end is? A musical? Has that something to do with that 'a lot talked about' Britney musical? 

And second, I get the hate for Overprotected but as a student of Music academy (so that means classical music mostly) I lowkey love that baroque/Bach-like harpsichord arangment for it:divaney:

And also, don't know why but I got some Oliver Twist feels from it lol

3 hours ago, Lil Jay said:

First of all, can someone tell me what London west end is? A musical? Has that something to do with that 'a lot talked about' Britney musical? 

And second, I get the hate for Overprotected but as a student of Music academy (so that means classical music mostly) I lowkey love that baroque/Bach-like harpsichord arangment for it:divaney:

And also, don't know why but I got some Oliver Twist feels from it lol

London west end is basically the London version of NYC broadway :)

the musical is called &Juliet 

Archived