New London west end show uses “baby one more time”, “overprotected” and “stronger”

TylerTremallose

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Overprotected has more potential on stage.. guys sounds weird but it can be a great moment..

p.s. never liked britney covers.. 

I agree, the guy just sounds weird. It’s really hard for me to be impressed by a Britney cover because everyone just over sings or try to be original to show how they are more “talented” than the original singer :joanne:

19 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I agree, the guy just sounds weird. It’s really hard for me to be impressed by a Britney cover because everyone just over sings or try to be original to show how they are more “talented” than the original singer :joanne:

I think Britney has a distinctive way to pronounce words, and it's either they pronounce them just like her, and feel weird ?? (I'm not native English speaker, so I really don't know what it's like to sing just like her for other people) or they pronounce them differently, and ruin the song. And I think in the case of the guy, he's English?? so his accent makes it even worse.

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think Britney has a distinctive way to pronounce words, and it's either they pronounce them just like her, and feel weird ?? (I'm not native English speaker, so I really don't know what it's like to sing just like her for other people) or they pronounce them differently, and ruin the song. And I think in the case of the guy, he's English?? so his accent makes it even worse.

It’s the London cast so they all are gonna have accents if they are probably from around the area 

24 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeap.. every song that is touched by Britneys voice becomes a gold.. and without voice songs become trash :jj:

glee made “toxic” cover nice btw (the first one).. but the other songs of her :( they ruined it..

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don’t think accent is the problem, in this case I don’t think he did anything wrong, maybe he’s just not right for the song or the key is different. Maybe I just don’t like his voice lol

In other cases whenever I hear a Britney cover on like those talent shows or on YouTube where everyone turns her song in to a ballad so they can over sing like Xtina, 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Yeap.. every song that is touched by Britneys voice becomes a gold.. and without voice songs become trash :jj:

glee made “toxic” cover nice btw (the first one).. but the other songs of her :( they ruined it..

I kinda liked the stronger cover but yeah Britney has a unique way of singing that’s really hard to replicate. I don’t want to sound bias but I am lol

9 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

p.s. never liked britney covers.. 

I honestly hate when they cover Toxic on talent shows and turn it into a ballad. The songs completely loses its charm. I mean if you wanna cover Britney, fine, but just stick with Everytime, Baby One More Time etc.. those are basically karaoke staples 

Archived