The #JusticeForMyOnlyWishThisYear Campaign Thread

Rojo

The underrated, Christmas classic, iconic My Only Wish (This Year) need justice and we need to make a campaign for it.

(The now iconic #JusticeForGlitter did work!)

For this we need a official video (Britney isn't specifically required), a Instagram post (Lou if you're reading :walkoff:), a campaign on social media, etc... !

The ultimate goal is a debut on Billboard Hot 100 for Britney's birthday this december.

Mariah Carey is the undisputed Christmas Queen... but Britney can for sure be the Princess !

#JusticeForMyOnlyWishThisYear
#StreamMyOnlyWishThisYear

Any suggestions on how this could work ?

We need a plan.

also #FreeBritney

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Lil Jay said:

I'm totally here for it

One question, does it count if I stream that fan made video on YT with 40m views? Because I've been watching it a couple of times in last few days (especially when I wanted to reach it 40m; it was at 39m last week) :xfactorlook:

It depends if her label wants to claim copyright or not. They usually claim them for those “challenges” so maybe they would. Anyway it’s shocking how this song is almost at 100M Spotify streams and the fan made video has 40M views and Britney never even acknowledged this song. Meanwhile other artists released and promoted proper Christmas albums and they make zero noise.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

It depends if her label wants to claim copyright or not. They usually claim them for those “challenges” so maybe they would. Anyway it’s shocking how this song is almost at 100M Spotify streams and the fan made video has 40M views and Britney never even acknowledged this song. Meanwhile other artists released and promoted proper Christmas albums and they make zero noise.

Yup, so true, makes me really proud:mcry: if she have made a official video for it back in November 2000 and performed it somewhere (maybe on those Z100 Jingle balls or in Disneyland or on Rockfeller) it would be as huge as All I want by queen Mariah:lemmetellu:

But still, many people around me know the song and I can hear it more often every winter so doesn't matter:divaney:

On 11/6/2019 at 4:15 PM, Britney : A Vocal Actress said:

The underrated, Christmas classic, iconic My Only Wish (This Year) need justice and we need to make a campaign for it.

(The now iconic #JusticeForGlitter did work!)

For this we need a official video (Britney isn't specifically required), a Instagram post (Lou if you're reading :walkoff:), a campaign on social media, etc... !

The ultimate goal is a debut on Billboard Hot 100 for Britney's birthday this december.

Mariah Carey is the undisputed Christmas Queen... but Britney can for sure be the Princess !

#JusticeForMyOnlyWishThisYear
#StreamMyOnlyWishThisYear

Any suggestions on how this could work ?

We need a plan.

also #FreeBritney

This song should have had a proper release back in christmas 2000. With a performance, a music video and proper radio promo it would have been successful for sure. Maybe not All I want for Christmas level, but definitely successful 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...