“At some point in your childhood...”

nthenwkiss

So I stumbled upon this phrase “At some point in your childhood, you and your friends went outside to play together for the last time and nobody knew it” and it really moved me, and got me thinking about that one last time not-yet-boken-by-the-media Britney performed, gave her all and loved what she did.

That one moment before everything changed forever...

Do any of you ever get this feeling? Like when did all of this went wrong? And why did it get so far.

tumblr_njason9O831qzdlkbo2_400.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think money-hungry men and just this entire industry is the answer. As Lady Gaga said once, "Millions of dollars are not enough for some people. They want billions. Then they need trillions. I was not enough for some people. They wanted more." And as Madonna said about Britney, "There's a certain fragility about her and vulnerability about her that makes me feel maternal towards her". Britney just wanted to do what she loves, to sing and to dance, but this world was too tough for her, and also the non-existent privacy. And at certain point, it truly got to her.

Does anyone remember that one last performance ?

It's super sad to see that even with the most innocent intentions for you, not involving anyone else, you end up paying the high price  ... Life can be so harsh on us sometimes

But i want to believe as well that whatever it will take, years, decencies ... life will play the karma card and we will feel fulfilled at some point of our lives ... That's all i hope for her, for me, for everyone ... 

4 hours ago, crazyboutbrit said:

It's super sad to see that even with the most innocent intentions for you, not involving anyone else, you end up paying the high price  ... Life can be so harsh on us sometimes

But i want to believe as well that whatever it will take, years, decencies ... life will play the karma card and we will feel fulfilled at some point of our lives ... That's all i hope for her, for me, for everyone ... 

it’ll be interesting to see when do WE feel it happened to her vs. when did SHE felt it changed.

The industry is utterly satanic and uses people as meat. Britney maybe was 'destined' to be under this seveve breakdown beacuse of her sweet and humble character. People say she was trusting and a dreamer. In 'Britney inside the Dream', a person that was responsible for the kids said that she was innocent and different. I have read exrempts. I wish that she will be free in due time.

6 hours ago, crazyboutbrit said:

The last Onyx Hotel performance before the knee accident. 

Archived