David Spade Shades Jamie

Goneforever

On 10/4/2019 at 2:01 PM, AmorProhibido said:

Why does everyone act like 80 trips to Target is a lot? I go to Walmart at least 100 times a year. :well: Do people not go grocery shopping every week? Or any other kind of shopping for that matter?

Reveal hidden contents

I would shop at Target 80 times a year too if I could afford it :jj:

It's not at all, it comes out to about 1 1/2 trips per week. If you go there as your everyday place for groceries and cleaning supplies, it's reasonable.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

80 trips to Target isn’t even twice a week in a year. Why are people so focused on this?

I guess for David Spade that seems excessive no tea no shade, but that’s totally normal.

I didn’t watch the video but the fact that it’s still being brought up is bizarre af. We all go to the grocery store and we’re not millionaires.

So sick and tired of people bashing her!  Everyone knows she's a good person who's super sweet and that she's been tormented non-stop by the media since she was in her 20's.  Anyone would've freaked out like she did but yet we have to hear about it over and over and over again.  Hell I have a freak out at least once a month just as bad if not worse.  Do these people never get angry, are they perfect?  Why must we keep hearing about 2007 so much like does no one ever get mad and hit things?  And who doesn't go to the store several times  a year.  Since she's a celeb she can't be normal and go shopping?  Why can't they just let her be!  No wonder she feels so bad about herself.  What a bunch of a**holes! Rant over...:endit:

Archived