Autobiography: What Would You Want From It?

Godney'sSweetCheeks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I thought Britney fired her because Kevin want it so?

It's unclear when she quit, so you may be right.. 
But, officially, she spoke about it in february 2007:

Feb. 15, 2007, 8:46 AM GMT+1 / Source: msnbc.com
By By Jeannette Walls

Britney Spears’ former long-time assistant is speaking out, and she’s not happy with the way her ex-boss has been behaving.

Felicia Culotta — who worked for Spears for more than nine years and in that time was described as a personal assistant, chaperone, and a friend — posted a passionate email on a fan site, lamenting the “Toxic” singer’s antics.

“I cherish ALL the incredible opportunities that came my way thru my job with Britney and am crushed/saddened/heart sick by the way her life is unfolding,” Culotta wrote in an email to ThatOtherBlog.com. “There’s just so much you can do to help a person — I don’t dare want to be an enabler, and I cannot love her enough for the both of us. I cannot convince her in ANY way to love herself.”

Culotta also indicated that some of her attempts at helping Spears haven’t been well-received.

“I’m so Southern, and the BEST way for me to tell you how I feel is to say—You can just kick an old Dog so many times before he gets off the porch,” she wrote. “I, FELICIA, am OFF the porch!!”

• 3 weeks later...

Archived