It’s been 14 Days

Derrickr411

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully getting all of her evidence together, having final meetings with doctors and lawyers, and laying low until her next court hearing. However, I also think her team is getting extremely nervous as the date gets closer (as they should be) and are trying to show as much control as they can. This would explain Jamie’s recent filing to expand the conservatorship, the fact that we haven’t had any posts from Britney herself since the obvious surge of posts from Lou (the “daddy” tweet, the paid partnership with Britney fragrances, and the last post regarding the comments on her posts- which IMO gave me the same vibes and the infamous ‘me time :)’ post), and now that we haven’t seen the pop princess for two weeks. I do believe they’re trying to show dominance and intimidate her before this next hearing. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t see her until after. There’s only a few weeks between now and possibly the most important day of Britney’s life... I hope she stays strong and focused, and when they day comes I hope she shows no mercy exposing everyone for the monsters that they are. 

#FREEBRITNEY

Archived